News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Kids about marriage

Started by Charger_Croatia, March 07, 2006, 03:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Croatia

DECISION WHEN TO GET MARRIED?

"First you need to find someone who likes the same things. If you like soccer than she needs to like that you like soccer and than she needs to bring you chips and beer" - boy, age 10

"That's not your decision in fact. God is making decisions and at the end you can see what happened to you" - girl, age 10

WHAT IS THE BEST AGE FOR MARRIAGE

"The best is 23 because you know you husband for 10 years at least" - girl, age 10

"There isn't such thing like the best age. You must be stupid enough to get married" - boy, age 6

WHAT IN COMMON YOUR PARENTS HAVE

"Welllll, they both don't want to have more children" - girl, age 8

WHAT PEOPLE ARE DOING ON DATE

"On dates they have fun and they are getting to know better each other. Even boys have something to say if you are listening them long enough" - girl, age 8

"On first date they are telling nice lies so they can be interested on another date" - boy, age 8

WHEN IS ALLOWED TO KISS SOMEBODY

"You need to be reach and have BIG money" - girl, age 7

IS IT BETTER TO BE MARRIED OR NOT

"I don't know what is better, but I wouldn't make love with my wife ever because I don't want for her to be fat with big belly" - boy, age 8

"For girls it is better not to be married but boys need somebody to clean after them" - girl, age 9

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IF YOU WANT TO HAVE GOOD MARRIAGE

"You need to tell you wife that she is a pretty even if she looks like a bus" - boy, age 10
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

Silver R/T

lol, some of them making sense
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar