News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

wife swap

Started by cavemanno1, December 31, 2013, 08:49:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavemanno1

Used to be a program called wife swap!I was just wondering who would like to swap their wives for a week?Maybe shake up the ladies a bit  :scratchchin:

johnnycharger

Hmmmmm... what do you have to offer......

:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:

Mopar Nut

Pictures? Will a Charger be included?
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

cavemanno1

5 ft 10",black long hair,blue eyes,pretty,smart,well educated,good cook,loves kids,rides motorbikes LOVES to do burnout with chargers,can fight!Her favorite dog is a dobermann!

And you?

cavemanno1

you are asking me if i want you to swap your wife and your charger for my wife? :smilielol:

Yeah sure!Tell you what i will pay for the petrol,how is that! :yesnod:

polywideblock

teachers report always said doesn't share well    :shruggy:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

cavemanno1

Oh it's not sharing the wife just culture  :yesnod:

polywideblock

well the wife (ex) is now 4 days hard driving away at the other end of the country  and that's the way I like it  :yesnod:  so no swapping here  :cheers:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

mrsskip68

Can we do a husband swap?  :D

cavemanno1

Quote from: mrsskip68 on December 31, 2013, 11:32:23 PM
Can we do a husband swap?  :D

You know what,I would love to do it just to see how other people can live with my spouse!The problem is we take everything for granted  :brickwall: and stop appreciate  each others!

So who wants to come to Europa?

"All my bags are packed,i'm ready to go
I'm standing here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say good bye...."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4hsC0nRvZM

Silver R/T

Is this online swingers party?
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

cavemanno1

Cooter

kinda reminds me of Zoe Bell..The kiwi from New Zealand I believe.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

cavemanno1

Back N Black

This thread is useless without pics!  :slap:

cavemanno1

:icon_smile_big:

cavemanno1

charger Downunder

Been peaceful all day. Now the wife just got home and shes nagging.
[/quote]

JB400

Quote from: cavemanno1 on January 02, 2014, 06:29:17 PM
So no one swaping? :brickwall: :slap:
I don't have one, but I'd like to know why you're asking :popcrn:

hatersaurusrex

I'd need a test drive first.  You know "feel the wheel and you seal the deal".  :)

[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Cooter

Quote from: cavemanno1 on January 02, 2014, 05:04:58 AM
Don't get it!
Google Zoe Bell....Deathproof chick that rides hoods...
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

cavemanno1

Ok,but who or what rimends you of her?That was what i didn't get!Never mind,I'm a bit thickheaded!

hatersaurusrex

This guy could help you out... you get a Jeep that you could barter for something else.  Sounds like a pretty square deal

http://houston.craigslist.org/bar/4251123333.html

2011 jeep grand Cherokee 4wd - $9000 (Huntsville)
I have a 4wd Jeep Cherokee. Its is dully loaded and has a which attached to front ranch hand bumper and grill gaurd. It is on a 4 in suspension lift and a 6 inch body lift has 35 mud grip tires(1200) witch has only been on it for two months. The truck only has 48,000 miles on it. i am looking to trade it but I looking for certain things only. I don't need it but its paid for so O don't have to sell it. Now here is what I am looking for. A lady( preferable married to how wants the jeep) she mist be 18 to 50 and fit. I give you the jeep and you leave your wife with me for a week. When you come pick her up she have the signed title to the jeep. So if interested send me several photo of the wife and I get right back to you. The photo need to be nude after all she will be for a week.

http://jalopnik.com/guy-on-craigslist-will-trade-you-his-suv-for-a-week-wit-1493977649?utm_campaign=socialflow_jalopnik_facebook&utm_source=jalopnik_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Bob T

Quote from: Cooter on January 03, 2014, 08:00:44 AM
Quote from: cavemanno1 on January 02, 2014, 05:04:58 AM
Don't get it!
Google Zoe Bell....Deathproof chick that rides hoods...

Yup, not our finest export though  :lol:
Xena, Rachel Hunter, Kimbra, Bic Runga, Hayley Westernra and Kylie Bax are worth a mention though
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

cavemanno1

Quote from: hatersaurusrex on January 03, 2014, 03:49:30 PM
This guy could help you out... you get a Jeep that you could barter for something else.  Sounds like a pretty square deal

http://houston.craigslist.org/bar/4251123333.html

2011 jeep grand Cherokee 4wd - $9000 (Huntsville)
I have a 4wd Jeep Cherokee. Its is dully loaded and has a which attached to front ranch hand bumper and grill gaurd. It is on a 4 in suspension lift and a 6 inch body lift has 35 mud grip tires(1200) witch has only been on it for two months. The truck only has 48,000 miles on it. i am looking to trade it but I looking for certain things only. I don't need it but its paid for so O don't have to sell it. Now here is what I am looking for. A lady( preferable married to how wants the jeep) she mist be 18 to 50 and fit. I give you the jeep and you leave your wife with me for a week. When you come pick her up she have the signed title to the jeep. So if interested send me several photo of the wife and I get right back to you. The photo need to be nude after all she will be for a week.

http://jalopnik.com/guy-on-craigslist-will-trade-you-his-suv-for-a-week-wit-1493977649?utm_campaign=socialflow_jalopnik_facebook&utm_source=jalopnik_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

I think this thread going off track!
I was just playing with the idea of sending my better half away and get someone else's wife for a much needed break!No SEXUAL thought motivated me!
Just would be interested to see how others could get on with her or with me!Hell i would love to swap myself and go to S.California,Texas or Florida anywhere where there is no cold now!Like a holiday sort of thing but playing part of one's life!

That craigslist ad isn't funny IMO!