News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I guess I should be proud

Started by ODZKing, December 28, 2013, 03:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ODZKing

So I'm poking around the internet looking for pics of tips to see how far I'd like mine to stick out from the valance and I find this
http://pypesexhaust.com/c-702407-mopar-chrysler-dodge-charger-66-74-charger.html
Hadn't even heard of this place in PA before.  A pic of my 67  :rofl: :icon_smile_big:

bull

471_Magnum

I wouldn't be proud to be associated with Pypes. Their kits SUCK. The B-body kit I bought for my Road Runner was a complete and total disaster.
"I can fix it... my old man is a television repairman... he's got the ultimate set of tools... I can fix it."

Ghoste

Chris has had to learn to live with the same image borrowing, I really have no idea if its good or bad.  :lol:

ottawamerc

Hey Bob you should get royalties eh! Using a pic of your masterpiece I'm sure has raised their sales :scratchchin: That is way cool thing to find though.

Scott :cheers:
This hobby is more than just our cars, it's the people you get to meet along the way!!!

471_Magnum

The '69 Charger that I formerly owned has been in the Year One catalog forever. That photo actually predates my ownership by a couple if years.

Pretty sure that's my '72 Road Runner in Phoenix Graphics catalog. Again, a photo that predates my ownership.

Haven't seen any royalty checks from either.  ::)
"I can fix it... my old man is a television repairman... he's got the ultimate set of tools... I can fix it."