News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Merry Christmas! Anyone drive their Charger today?

Started by XS29L9Bxxxxxx, December 25, 2013, 02:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Thinking of going to find a restaurant which is open... Gonna drive one of the Chargers, I think... Should be fun, MERRY CHRISTMAS  :thumbs: Anyone else drive theirs today?

stripedelete

No.   But, the day before yesterday I drove my charger 30 ft.   
It was the first time in ten years!  It was the best Christmas present in a long time!   

Baldwinvette77

Would love too, but i new a new battery for mine..... Among other things  ::)

Ghoste

Have fun, too much salt on the roads to do that here but I will start them both today.  I also have a great video I shot a few years ago where I just set a camcorder up on a tripod just over my left shoulder and drove around some of my favorite roads and I like to watch that this time of year.  :2thumbs:

Firetodd

I drove my 67 into work at the firehouse this morning. My wife texted me 2 minutes after I left at 6:30 am and said, "thanks for waking up the neighborhood." Made me smile. I shouldn't have hit the gas running up the road :)

Ghoste

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Quote from: stripedelete on December 25, 2013, 02:09:48 PM
No.   But, the day before yesterday I drove my charger 30 ft.   
It was the first time in ten years!  It was the best Christmas present in a long time!   

Awesome!!  :2thumbs:

Ghoste

stripedelete

Okay as long as we on the subject - I gotta do it!
Thank You  - I feel like I should be passing out cigars........

Ghoste

grdprx

Congrats!  That's awesome. I drove a bit on Xmas eve.  Was fun. Been a couple months.

Merry Christmas all!   :cheers:

flyinlow

Had mine out a couple days ago when the roads where clean .  Santa brought me a MSD box, so if I get it installed I might have to do a test drive.

Merry Christmas ,

Craig

Bob T

Probably head out for a cruise around the bays later on  :2thumbs:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

TPR

Was planning to take it out, but it has been raining all day.  :rotz:
Second wet Christmas in a row.
TPR
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com

rave_12000

timmycharger

I got to push mine 3 inches to get to the hidden christmas presents underneath it  :P

nvrbdn

mine hasnt moved. had a friend come over and we fired it up and ran it for a while. but needed to so the star tron could get to the carb. she fired right up and ran great. gona put the stall speed in this winter so i can idle her down more at the stop lights. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

HeavyFuel

43* today....lots of slush.  Fired her up for about 20 minutes.....that's gonna hafta due until the next warm spell.

Supposed to be -48 wind chill Sunday afternoon.    :'(

1974dodgecharger

It was nice on Christmas in az so yeah I drove mine but no pics.

Rosco

I sat in mine and made engine noises, does that count?
"She needs premium, Dude! PREMIUM!!"

charge69

Hey Rosco, I guess that counts! :2thumbs:  My sister, brother-in-law (who actually restored my am-8-track player to beautiful working condition) and nephew came by on their way back to Ft. Worth yesterday (Dec. 26th). They actually live on Eagle Mountain Lake about 30 miles northwest of Ft. Wotrh. We opened up the garage and started up the beast and let my nephew take a bunch of pictures and video of it. Yep, he was excited.  We did not take it out on the streets but just warming it up to running temp and letting it "rumble" in the driveway was enough for now. :icon_smile_big: :yesnod: :yesnod:

It is a snarly beast and looks quite nice in person. :cheers:

69wannabe

I drove mine out today, it finally dried up enough to get it out without it getting mud in the wheel wells and everywhere else it slings it. It was bout 50 ish degrees today here and it's been a few weeks since the last time I drove it so me and my son ran to put some petro in and drove around for bout 20 mins. It does not like the cold weather at first start up but a min or so of warming it up and feathering the pedal and it idles nicely on its own and I let it warm up bout 10 to 15 mins before I try to drive it so it won't spit and sputter too much. Since I got my timing straightened out it has been like a different car. Starts great and runs great for a change!! :2thumbs: I wish I could figure out how to get a few pic's of it on here but i'm not good with these computers at all :rotz:

hemi*guy

To those who can drive theirs,enjoy! I'm jealous,mines 3000 miles away!

xoman60

Yup. I just bought a 69 2 weeks ago so I've been driving it just about everyday. Weather is awesome here in Tampa/St.Pete, Fl.

nvrbdn

quit bragging. or at least post a pic of the car. welcome to the site. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House