News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Songs that make you gun the Charger

Started by 4402tuff4u, March 06, 2006, 02:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RECHRGD

13.53 @ 105.32

Bevs 68

INXS - Suicide Blonde
AC/DC - Sink the Pink
Van Halen - Runaround
Heart - Black on Black
Bon Jovi - It's My Life
Jude Cole - Start the Car
Don Felder - Heavy Metal
Sammy Hagar - I can't Drive 55
Cory Hart - I Wear My Sunglasses at Night
Tom Cochrane - Life is a Highway
Judas Priest - You've Got Another Thing Comming & Bloodstone
Golden Earring - Radar Love
And for slow cruising... Foghat - Slow Ride 
Bev

Proud to be a Mopar Momma!

General_01

Lynyrd Skynyrd-Sweet Home Alabama, T for Texas, Swamp Music, Call me the Breeze, Freebird(the instrumental half-Allen Collins was awesome), Honky Tonk Nighttime Man, Crossroads(great cover),You Got That Right,Can't Take That Away, Get Outta Hell In My Dodge, Backstreet Crawler
Van Halen-You Really Got Me, Jump, Panama, Runnin with the Devil
Def Leppard-Photograph, Pour Some Sugar On Me, Four Letter Word, Let It Go
Bon Jovi-Wanted:Dead or Alive, Livin on a Prayer, Who says you can't go Home,Wild in the Streets
John Mellencamp-I Need a Lover, Small Town, Scarecrow, R.O.C.K. in the U.S.A.,Hard Times for an Honest Man
Jerry Reed-East Bound and Down, The Claw, Guitar Man
Travis Tritt-Honky Tonk History, When in Rome, Blue Collar Man
Randy Travis-Runaway Train, Before You Kill Us All
.38 Special-Back to Paradise, Hold On Loosely, Caught Up In You Girl
Eric Clapton-Crossroads(from the Cream reunion CD), It's In The Way That You Use It, Cocaine, The Core, Presence of the Lord, Let It Rain

Just a short list. :icon_smile_big:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

charger_lady

Quote from: General_01 on March 11, 2006, 05:27:35 PM
Lynyrd Skynyrd-Sweet Home Alabama, T for Texas, Swamp Music, Call me the Breeze, Freebird(the instrumental half-Allen Collins was awesome), Honky Tonk Nighttime Man, Crossroads(great cover),You Got That Right,Can't Take That Away, Get Outta Hell In My Dodge, Backstreet Crawler
Van Halen-You Really Got Me, Jump, Panama, Runnin with the Devil
Def Leppard-Photograph, Pour Some Sugar On Me, Four Letter Word, Let It Go
Bon Jovi-Wanted:Dead or Alive, Livin on a Prayer, Who says you can't go Home,Wild in the Streets
John Mellencamp-I Need a Lover, Small Town, Scarecrow, R.O.C.K. in the U.S.A.,Hard Times for an Honest Man
Jerry Reed-East Bound and Down, The Claw, Guitar Man
Travis Tritt-Honky Tonk History, When in Rome, Blue Collar Man
Randy Travis-Runaway Train, Before You Kill Us All
.38 Special-Back to Paradise, Hold On Loosely, Caught Up In You Girl
Eric Clapton-Crossroads(from the Cream reunion CD), It's In The Way That You Use It, Cocaine, The Core, Presence of the Lord, Let It Rain

Just a short list. :icon_smile_big:

:iagree:

SuBLimE 69

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

hemihead

Born to Run - Bruce Springsteen
Anything by Led Zeppelin,Triumph,April Wine
Pyromania CD - Def Leppard
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

Darkness

Well I don't drive a Charger yet but, here's some songs I like to jam to while driving my Expensive-Body. Let's see all of you have some good music. Some you forgot were Soundgarden, Joe Satriani,  Stone Temple Pilots, and Audioslave to name a few.

mally69

music to my ears is listening to my 440 running under the hood of my 69 chARGER :icon_smile_big:
whats makes me gun it???    the sound of a rice burner reving their engine at me :flame:

Brock Samson

71bee

Quote from: Stratocharger on March 12, 2006, 10:04:54 PM
anything by HELMET.  :yesnod:
True, very true. I almost forgot about those boys. how about Prong? pedal mashin' music fer sure!

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: 71bee on March 13, 2006, 12:07:25 AM
Quote from: Stratocharger on March 12, 2006, 10:04:54 PM
anything by HELMET.  :yesnod:
True, very true. I almost forgot about those boys. how about Prong? pedal mashin' music fer sure!

Most everything on, "Prove You Wrong", for sure.  :yesnod:

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

greenpigs

QuoteSammy Hagar " I CANT DRIVE 55"  Cant believe no one picked this one its a gooden....

Well at least one other person likes it besides yourself, Hagar killed Van Halen and I will never forgive him for it.

My 440 is all the sound I want when driving and I continue to look for a radio delete plate.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

SuBLimE 69

Radio delete plate....got one and I'm not gonna use it.  Sending you a PM now.

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

Afflyer

Got another classic song from the 70's....."Driver's Seat"

:icon_smile_approve:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

austinpalibroda

Keith urban - who wouldnt wanna be me

montgomery gentry - hillbilly shoes (lots by them as well)

johnny cash - anything fast by johnny cash, you cant go wrong with that. especially "rusty cage"

ac/dc - fire your guns

darryl singletary - too much fun

wade hayes - old enough to know better

theres wayyy to many to list, thats just my faves off the top of my head! anything fast, rock, metal country, doesnt matter depending on my mood at the time!
Canadian Mopar Boy.

AC/DC charger

AC/DC NIGHTPROWLER,IF YOU WANT BLOOD, THUNDERSTRUCK, THATS THE WAY I WANNA ROCK N ROLL, HELLS BELLS, DOG EAT DOG, WHAT YOU DO FOR MONEY HONEY, THE RAZORS EDGE, ROCK N ROLL AINT NOISE POLLUTION, TNT, SHAKE A LEG, BAD BOY BOOGIE, JAILBREAK
MOPAR OR NOCAR
www.myspace.com/thunderstruck225
Damn blue oval

Plumcrazy

Quote from: Plumcrazy on March 07, 2006, 12:12:14 PM
Life during wartime - Talking Heads

Mr Roboto - Styx

Update

More human than human-White Zombie
Dragula- Rob Zombie

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

Lowprofile

Quote from: greenpigs on March 13, 2006, 06:10:06 PM
QuoteSammy Hagar " I CANT DRIVE 55"  Cant believe no one picked this one its a gooden....

Well at least one other person likes it besides yourself, Hagar killed Van Halen and I will never forgive him for it.

I would bet if you ask the other 3 members of the band, they would tell you quite a different story. I toured with them back in 93-94 [I think] Van Hagar was a much happier & much more profitable place for everyone involved. :musik010:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

chargedup

Rob Zombie - Demon Speeding

Audioslave - Show Me How To Live

Limp Bizkit - Rollin'

Metalica - Frantic

Staind - MudShovel

Rob Zombie - Two Lane Blacktop (he mentions a 68 Barracuda)

Just a few that come to mind!

SirNik73

Mike Ness - I'm in love with my car

Pretty much anything by Mike Ness. I never was a big Social Distortion fan, but I love to listen to his solo stuff.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00002EPLF/sr=8-1/qid=1149526552/ref=pd_bbs_1/102-6553460-2191329?%5Fencoding=UTF8
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00000IFV9/ref=pd_sim_m_1/102-6553460-2191329?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=5174

Quote from: chargedup on June 05, 2006, 08:31:38 AM
Rob Zombie - Demon Speeding
My sister just got a Duster. I told her that she should have gotten a Demon, and drove it at 100MPH blaring Rob Zombie - Demon Speeding out of the car... that would be cool!
1973 Charger SE
1973 Charger Parts car
1968 Couger... got this one for free! and it looks like it was free :)
1983 Toyota Tercel 4x4 Daily Driver
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300SD

Bones68charger

I only have the stock AM radio in my car so I don't really get to listen to my music very often but if I did it would be....\

Motorhead - King of Kings
Pantera - Cowboys from Hell
Metallica - Ride the Lightening
Van Halen - Unchained
Anthrax - Indians
Megadeth - Symphony of Distruction
Black Sabbath - Iron Man

Pretty much the metal from 80s... the only good music to come out of that decade. No Hair Metal! Poison, Whitesnake etc.....

71bee

I just picked up the latest from Slayer-"Christ Illusion." just try to keep your foot outta the throttle while blaring that CD!!! 

:musik010: :musik010: :musik010:

DodgeByDave

:drive:

Red Barchetta - Rush

Let Sally Drive - Sammy Hagar

Driven Wheel - Foghat

The Girls Got Rythm - AC/DC

The Way You Like It - Adema

Roller - April Wine

Lady Evil - Black Sabbath    Girlfriend in high school HATED that I put that on my back window, I thought it looked cool (1969 B5 blue charger RT 440 4spd, met an untimely demise. Going to recreate that only with the 68 I have now)

Let It Ride - BTO

Highway Star - Deep Purple

Stone Blue - Foghat

Rev On the Redline - Foreigner

Radar Love - Golden Earring

Run To The Hils - Iron Maiden

Seek and Destroy - Mettalica

Bounty Hunter - Molly Hatchett

You Can Still Rock In America - Nightranger

Lunatic Fringe - Red Rider

Anything by Rammstein

Oh by the way, My last charger did 185, I lost my license so now i don't drive ;D

DBD
III, we are everywhere

69chargerboy

At the moment....... Janes Addiction - True Nature, you may of heard it, it's the song is on the new Cooper Tire commercial. And of course Metallica - Fuel :METAL:
My MoPar Family:

1968 Chrysler 300 
1968 Coronet 440 4-Dr                                                              
1968 Coronet 440                                       
1969 Charger                                       
1973 Charger SE 
1988 Dodge Custom 150 Pickup

Chryco Psycho