News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Reproduction guages for 2nd gens

Started by Ghoste, December 17, 2013, 01:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

War wagon

I put them in mine, haven't got my clock working yet..... But all others work and look as good as oem IMHO
Just haven't wired the clock yet , have to go thru the whole dash in the spring

Dino

Quote from: War wagon on December 17, 2013, 02:33:42 PM
I put them in mine, haven't got my clock working yet..... But all others work and look as good as oem IMHO
Just haven't wired the clock yet , have to go thru the whole dash in the spring

Just an fyi, the clock needs +12V or it won't run or only sporadically.  My clock was dead until I figured out the battery was losing charge.  Once I put a new one in the clock started ticking again.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

timmycharger

Dont want to hijack this thread, but Im interested to know if anyone has used the "HD" ammeter that Charger Specialities sells for $79, that can handle 60Amps?   :popcrn:

Ghoste

b5blue

I'll be installing mine as soon as the rest of the car quits screwing up! Ethanol sucks...I hope they drop it soon! (The best way to make gas from corn is to eat it!)

Ghoste

We need to start a massive letter writing campaign.  And you are 100% on the corn to gas plan.

b5blue

Quote from: Ghoste on December 24, 2013, 05:25:39 PM
We need to start a massive letter writing campaign.  And you are 100% on the corn to gas plan.
I'm in lets do it!  :2thumbs: