News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Saw Sox & Martin Duster on the STREET last night!

Started by SuperJim, November 25, 2013, 12:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperJim

Yes! We had just pulled out of the Corvette & MuscleCar Nationals (Chicago area indoor show) last night, as we were vending there. We were first in line at the stoplight (red) and watching some cars that had pulled out via a different door, as they were in the cross traffic. Then low and behold, the Sox & Martin Pro Stock Duster (was in the show) was in the turn lane - and then turned - driving right in front of us - to head toward the trailer I assume. In all it's noisy-ness (is that a word?) anyway, way way cool. Pitch black out other than a few street lights, and the roar of the open exhaust Hemi Red-White-Blue Sox & Martin car. I'll picture it in my mind forever! WAY COOL end to a great weekend...
Jim
Supercar Collectibles, Ltd.
http://www.supercar1.com/index.php

Ghoste

Aero426

Probably saved a couple hours waiting to get the trailer into the building. 

Aero426

Indygenerallee

Man that's some great footage, I don't know how you can not get out on the highway and just blast... :lol: Im sure I will be in lot's of trouble when I get my 69 Daytona K&K tribute finished!!
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Ghoste

remta1

Ghoste

Sex and Martin on wheels.

(sorry its like 6am here)

Aero426

Quote from: Indygenerallee on November 25, 2013, 07:18:15 PM
Man that's some great footage, I don't know how you can not get out on the highway and just blast... :lol: Im sure I will be in lot's of trouble when I get my 69 Daytona K&K tribute finished!!

Driving on a normal road was interesting.    Very sensitive to the crown of the road, probably considering the car wants to turn left all the time.   And when you hit a repaved strip of lane, the way the tires follow that, it really gets your attention.   Something like Polyglas tires x 10.  

Indygenerallee

Doug, I can imagine it would be a wild ride!!! I can't wait until I can go blast in my lookalike!!!
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.