News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

STOLEN 1972 Charger owned by KWS

Started by KWS, November 07, 2013, 02:39:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NHCharger

Kenny, sorry to hear that no leads have turned anything up. The car is probably a different color now and on a container ship to a foreign country.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

polywideblock

but there are members in most of those countries keeping an eye out to    :yesnod:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

JB400

Thanks for the update :cheers:  Maybe, someone building a car should start putting personalized identifying marks or numbers on their parts to make id'ing stolen property a little bit easier.  I'll put it on my list. :scratchchin:

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Ghoste on December 25, 2013, 08:42:03 PM
Everyone is happy now right?

Not until we find the bastards who stole it.

A383Wing

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 26, 2013, 12:00:39 AM
Thanks for the update :cheers:  Maybe, someone building a car should start putting personalized identifying marks or numbers on their parts to make id'ing stolen property a little bit easier.  I'll put it on my list. :scratchchin:

when I built my utility trailer out of the back half of a Dakota...I had to have it inspected by the State Patrol...then they assign it another VIN number.

The inspector guy told me to take my wire welder and weld the assigned complete VIN number on the frame somewhere in-case my trailer was stolen and the thieves took off the metal tag number

Ghoste

Quote from: ACUDANUT on December 26, 2013, 01:25:11 PM
Quote from: Ghoste on December 25, 2013, 08:42:03 PM
Everyone is happy now right?

Not until we find the bastards who stole it.

That much we know, I of course meant happy with Kenny for replying.

Budnicks

Quote from: KWS on December 25, 2013, 08:17:53 PM
You guys are funny. I apologize for not posting sooner. Does me taking time out of my Christmas evening to post an update make up for it? The fact is, there's no update to post really. No leads, no car, no parts, no nothing. For those of you wondering why the car wasn't at my house, as you can see in the Britney photos, my cars get rented out from time to time for TV, movies and photo shoots. The day it was stolen it was scheduled to be used in a new television show and following that a major movie. It's certainly a bummer that the car is gone, but we will build more cars. My friends, family and loved ones are all still accounted for, so that's what is important. I appreciate all of you keeping an eye out for me.
Thanks for the update Kenny...  :brickwall: good luck in what ever you choose to pursue  :Twocents: , I loved that car by the way, one of my favorite 72's ever... short of the Funny Cars back in the day...LOL... sorry to hear she's gone or still not found anyway...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Paul G

I was hoping for better news. Thanks for the update.
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

ws23rt

This sounds like a great idea and could be cheap as well as easy.  There is a micro chip that can be implanted in pets to find them by GPS. Why not our cars :Twocents:

Baldwinvette77

Now that youre not looking for it your bound to trip over it within the coming week.... or atleast thats how it goes when i lose a tool  :rotz:

A383Wing

Quote from: ws23rt on December 26, 2013, 07:44:07 PM

This sounds like a great idea and could be cheap as well as easy.  There is a micro chip that can be implanted in pets to find them by GPS. Why not our cars :Twocents:

there is...Lo-Jack comes to mind first

JB400

That might be alright when the car is first taken, but don't seem to fit the bill when your parts are scattered all over Ebay and Craigslist :P

Tilar

Quote from: Paul G on December 23, 2013, 11:00:56 AM

Same goes for Mark Worman. Started a thread then never came back. 

Who's Mark Worman?
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

kokxville

Quote from: polywideblock on December 25, 2013, 08:51:38 PM
but there are members in most of those countries keeping an eye out to    :yesnod:

Indeed  :cheers:
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Tilar on December 27, 2013, 05:50:13 AM

Who's Mark Worman?

A guy who's name is pronounced wormman who has a buzzard beak for a nose. lol

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

JamieZ

Quote from: Tilar on December 27, 2013, 05:50:13 AM

Who's Mark Worman?

The owner of the shop on the TV Show Graveyard Cars

AKcharger

I suspect it was put in a conex and sent to the Middle east

MxRacer855

Quote from: polywideblock on December 25, 2013, 08:51:38 PM

Good call! Keep us covered down there! :2thumbs:

Ghoste

The Middle East or Russia or Malaysia or maybe just a chop shop in Compton, who knows?

Ram07

You guys seem more concerned than the owner does...

I don't know who he is...but if he's a celeb...if he even paid for that car himself...who cares...I'm sure it was insured. Probably for more than what it was worth...no?

Car is long gone...I'm sure the crap with renting it out for movies/tv shows...photo shoots....whatever, covered the cost of the car anyway.

I'd feel bad for a regular Joe that lost his car...not some dude that can sing a few songs in a night, and make more than enough to replace it...

Seems you guys are star struck....would you give a crap if it was anyone else's car?

nvrbdn

a true muscle car, gear head kinda guy who loves cars, and happens to have a job singing. doesnt matter what a person does for a living, when you love these mopars, it hurts to have one stolen.  even if you can afford to replace it in one night. :shruggy:

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Ram07

Then why is there no other threads about a stolen car, 6 pages long?
Or is he the only guy thats had one stolen?

Who never seems to reply....that to, gets some folks on here upset...

Kenny won't reply...oh wait, he replied on the other site first....really?  ::)

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Ram07 on January 09, 2014, 02:51:37 PM
Then why is there no other threads about a stolen car, 6 pages long?
Or is he the only guy thats had one stolen?

Who never seems to reply....that to gets some folks on here upset...

Kenny won't reply...oh wait, he replied on the other site first....really?  ::)

That's the way it goes I guess.