News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superbird inside decals

Started by Hoser2455, November 02, 2013, 12:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoser2455

Getting close to finishing my car.  Does only the inside passenger door get the Roadrunner decal or does the drivers side  get one also?  What are the dimensions that these get put on?  Also needing a vendor for the little window plugs that go in the hole by the sticker.  Thanks,  Jeff

BOSSOFME

Only the inside passenger side gets the Road Runner decal.  I took a measurement of my decal years ago and took a snap shot.  The decal (RT edge of "tail feathers") was 2 3/4" FORWARD of the front edge of the small plastic plug hole.  Mine didn't seem to be centered top-to-bottom, but slightly lower.  We'll see what others have observed.  As for the plugs in white.  I've seen them advertised in nearly every other color but haven't found white.  I'd also like to have new ones as well as the larger white plugs on the doors.  While on the doors...what color should the door lock knobs be w/white door panels?

Mark
1970 Superbird B5 blue w/white buckets 440/4 auto. on the column,
owned since 1982