News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How Do You Move On?

Started by Darkness, March 04, 2006, 03:48:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telvis

Quote from: TK73 on March 05, 2006, 12:03:44 PM
"When a man steals your wife there is no better revenge than to let him keep her." - Sacha Guitry

So true!

Silver R/T

Real friends would still be your friends no matter what. I would just be myself when interacting with other people. They would see that you're decent person (if you are). They just need to see that themselves
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Darkness

Thanks guys. Alright well time to head out to work. Catch you all later.

Dodge-Charger

I understand the politics of getting ahead in a job. At work every knows that if I am asked a question they get a straight answer. They don't have to think about what I say and read between the lines to understand it. They also know I might hurt their feelings so its a 50/50 chance asking my opinion. I have been at my new job now ( and staying in town for once ) for 4 months now. So far the bosses like the fact I'm straight up and I am now the guy that got the second shift started in my department cause I told the bosses one day that they were Fn up by not running our area 24hrs a day. They said " prove it" so being who I am I showed them and now I am one step closer to Team Leader and another raise. Yes my second raise in 4 months.
   Being who you are will only get you were you want to be in life, if you are a follower you will stay in the back of the pack. If you are a leader people will see it and make sure you are were you need to be. All the other He said , she said B.S. will not follow unless you invite it in the door. Be a man and people will respect you as one.

70charginglizard

Day of judgement, God is calling,
on their knees the war pigs crawling.
Begging mercies for their sins,
Satan, laughing, spreads his wings.
Oh lord, yeah!
70charginglizard

Dale The Bold

Quote from: Orange_Crush on March 04, 2006, 10:21:23 AM
Go trolling for some skanks, get laid a couple of times...and forget she ever existed.
Good advice.  A monumental case of genital warts is a sure-fire way to get your mind off your ex.

A cheating girlfriend who spreads rotten lies about you...her name isn't Colleen is it?  If so, her dumpees have meeting the first Thursday of every month.  One of the other Dales in our support group (Fall 1989-Spring 1990) went through his return to society rather quickly and has been an inspiration to us all.
Matt. 14:8 (KJV) "And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, 'give me here John Baptist's head in a Charger.'"

greenpigs

Quote from: Telvis on March 05, 2006, 11:23:46 PM
Quote from: TK73 on March 05, 2006, 12:03:44 PM
"When a man steals your wife there is no better revenge than to let him keep her." - Sacha Guitry

So true!

I like that one and   :iagree:
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Darkness

Thanks guys. Dodge-Charger is right and thanks Dodge. No my ex's name isn't Colleen and won't say the name only because I am better than her by not stating any names and causing drama. Alright well guys, if anyone else has anything to add to this thread then feel free to do so. Anyways, I'm off of here so catch you all later.