News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a couple new projects.........(motorcycle related).....very cool!!!!!!!

Started by skip68, October 13, 2013, 11:46:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

First picture is a 1940's cushman scooter.    I rode this last when I was 14 and we parked it because the kick starter broke.  For 30 years I've been trying to get this from my parents and finally it's mine.   

I plan to make it look brand new and all original.       

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

Next is my sons buggy project.   It had a 150cc Chinese junk motor in it but is now sporting a 96 Honda cbr 600 motor.    This will be crazy fast fun.   

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

:cheers:   

69rtse4spd

Looks like fun, would put more roll & side bars on the four wheeler.  :2thumbs:.

skip68

JB400

:scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: Skip68.5 with high horsepower dune buggy that weights 400-500 lbs. total.  You might want to ask Stu for one of his helmets.  It'll be cool when done though. :2thumbs:

That is a pretty cool old scooter :2thumbs: :coolgleamA:

skip68

Yeah, I think this will require a helmet.    The F3 motor is rated at around 100hp so it will be a 1st gear only for my son until he gets the feel of it.   Power to weight ratio would be like the equivalent of driving a Charger with 700hp.  That equals no traction.     :icon_smile_big:

ws23rt

Can't go wrong with too much power :2thumbs:  I remember four wheel buggy/atv sport things. When they used the 750 honda engines it was too much.
It may have been the weight.  Your choice seems like way fun.  (the power on hand is in your control.)

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: skip68 on October 13, 2013, 11:46:42 AM
First picture is a 1940's cushman scooter.    I rode this last when I was 14 and we parked it because the kick starter broke.  For 30 years I've been trying to get this from my parents and finally it's mine.   

I plan to make it look brand new and all original.       

I'm diggin' that Cushman scooter. :coolgleamA:

Fred

Me too. I think the scooter's cool. That'll be a fun ride.

Glad to see you're back Chuck.  :2thumbs:  Good to see you putting your mind to other things.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

areibel

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: skip68 on October 13, 2013, 11:51:30 AM
Next is my sons buggy project.   It had a 150cc Chinese junk motor in it but is now sporting a 96 Honda cbr 600 motor.    This will be crazy fast fun.   

As crazy fun fast as this????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apd1KBjLV8k

JB400

Fred

JB400

Quote from: Fred on October 14, 2013, 08:55:34 PM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on October 14, 2013, 08:50:37 PM
thanks, now you got me wanting to get mine out.

I'd keep it zipped if I were you.   :icon_smile_big:  keep it safe!
Do I look like I'd do something dangerous?  I've drove the kart on the street number of times.  No problems, and I've been safe about it as well.

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on October 14, 2013, 09:10:08 PM
Quote from: Fred on October 14, 2013, 08:55:34 PM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on October 14, 2013, 08:50:37 PM
thanks, now you got me wanting to get mine out.

I'd keep it zipped if I were you.   :icon_smile_big:  keep it safe!
Do I look like I'd do something dangerous?  I've drove the kart on the street number of times.  No problems, and I've been safe about it as well.

BIG HIJACK but I'm sure skip will forgive us.

I wasn't thinking you'd do something dangerous (but I'd need to get a look at you to know for  sure) I was thinking more that danger may find you.  :lol:

skip68

Whatcha got for a kart strokey?    Any pics?  Is it a street kart or off road?    :2thumbs:   I don't care how old you are go karts/mini buggies are fun.   Especially when you put big motors in them.     :icon_smile_big:

JB400

I have a racing kart with a modified 5 hp. Briggs.  Not mine, but it looks similar to this one  

Fred

I've got a rusty old wheel barrow. Do you guys think it would be worth restoring?

JB400

Fred

Fred

Seriously though, I'm working on restoring a Polaris Big Boss 4x6 ATV at the moment. (Exactly like this one)

JB400

Quote from: Fred on October 14, 2013, 10:39:27 PM
Seriously though, I'm working on restoring a Polaris Big Boss 4x6 ATV at the moment. (Exactly like this one)
I'd like to have one of these.  They go anywhere and do float.