News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New intake has missing ports 69 340 with w2 heads

Started by 71chargerrtclone, October 04, 2013, 08:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71chargerrtclone

My new intake does not have the smaller center hole to the head on each side?

JB400

chargerbr549

Your new intake appears to be a magnum style intake which won't work without some modifications, the bolt angles are completely different and I am sure there is some other problems as well, the intake flange of the heads appears to be the 340/360 pre 93 and not a W2 pattern which has very big oval type ports, I would recommend getting a different intake to save the hassle.

Mopar Nut

Quote from: chargerbr549 on October 04, 2013, 10:10:27 PM
Your new intake appears to be a magnum style intake which won't work without some modifications, the bolt angles are completely different and I am sure there is some other problems as well, the intake flange of the heads appears to be the 340/360 pre 93 and not a W2 pattern which has very big oval type ports, I would recommend getting a different intake to save the hassle.

:iagree:
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

375instroke

Many performance intakes don't have that passage which heats the intake air and choke. You have an electric choke?

A383Wing

yea..I don't think that new intake is gonna bolt onto your engine anyway