News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who remembers the.... Uesless post thread

Started by Fred, September 24, 2013, 02:07:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

This was a lot of fun, wasn't it?
I was just checking out who's on line when I noticed a guest viewing this old thread so I checked it out once more and got a good laugh all over again.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,91656.msg1066348.html#msg1066348

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

burnout.dawg

Good idea Fred but the title is wrong...Should have been something like "Up For Debate", so those who wish to continually highjack a thread for the sake of argument will have a place where others can ignore them. Saves having another good thread locked up.  ;)

Fred

Wouldn't that be an even more useless thread than this one.  There's only one person I can think of that will want to debate.
Debating with oneself........where's the fun in that?

burnout.dawg

Agreed...hadn't considered that possibility.

JB400

Well, if it's going to be a useless post, I might as well get some good out of it.

Someone should help these girls with their Camaro

Fred

How come the nice chicks are posing with the Camaro and the ugly chicks are draped all over the chargers?  Are they hoping the chargers good looks will rub off on them?

JB400

Fred

JB400

Why not?  She presents herself nicely and has openly confessed to desiring a Camaro.

But, even you have to admit that all girls are pretty, just some are prettier than others.

Fred

I'm sorry, I can't agree that all girls a pretty. I've seen some eye sores in my time.  :eek2:

JB400

I have to, but I won't openly admit to it in front of them :angel:

JB400

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

I just realized I hijacked a thread about useless posts. :brickwall:

I didn't get to join in on the first one

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world monocular.

ws23rt

Quote from: burnout.dawg on September 24, 2013, 10:49:34 PM
Good idea Fred but the title is wrong...Should have been something like "Up For Debate", so those who wish to continually highjack a thread for the sake of argument will have a place where others can ignore them. Saves having another good thread locked up.  ;)

Now that is a good idea :scratchchin:   When a masterdebator drops his trench coat there should be a place to move him aside to perhaps preserve the thread.----------OOps I guess this is out of place cause it would be useful?

Also it would fill up the useless post thread which will leave no room for really useless stuff.

However the theory goes that all started with the big bang from an infinitely small start.  When the infinitely small blows up to the infinitely big is it more spacious? 

Fred

Quote from: ws23rt on September 25, 2013, 12:59:47 PM

Also it would fill up the useless post thread which will leave no room for really useless stuff.

:smilielol: 

ws23rt

So when we turn on the shower we get water immediately but have to wait for the hot water to arrive.

Electron flow in wires is much like water flow in pipes.

When we turn the ignition switch to start the car the starter gets the idea immediately.

But electrons at the battery starting the journey to the starter take about four hours to get there.

It is a good thing we don't need hot electrons.

JB400

How many girls does it take to make a Mustang look good?

ws23rt

Those do just fine :o---What car?

BTW you do realize this is the useless post thread?   It could be considered a hijack by some :cheers:

Fred

Quote from: ws23rt on September 29, 2013, 03:52:49 PM
So when we turn on the shower we get water immediately but have to wait for the hot water to arrive.

Electron flow in wires is much like water flow in pipes.

When we turn the ignition switch to start the car the starter gets the idea immediately.

But electrons at the battery starting the journey to the starter take about four hours to get there.

It is a good thing we don't need hot electrons.

Have you noticed how, in the TV show "Mash"......they step under the shower, pull the cord and get hot water immediately? Not only that but it seems to be the perfect temperature.

JB400

You aren't suppose to notice things like that.  But, I do anyway :lol:

Fred

I always notice that because no one ever says.........shit that's cold.

mrsskip68

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on September 24, 2013, 11:24:20 PM
Ask mrsskip, then you'll know

I'd kick those hooker heels out from under them, grab the keys, and drive it like i stole it!!! Lol!

Besides, those bimbos probably dont have the IQ to pass the drivers test!!! Hehehe! :)
Mrs.Skip68

Fred

You make a good point about the bimbos not passing their drivers test.
The rest of the post is just useless.

JB400

Quote from: mrsskip68 on October 10, 2013, 10:22:03 AM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on September 24, 2013, 11:24:20 PM
Ask mrsskip, then you'll know

I'd kick those hooker heels out from under them, grab the keys, and drive it like i stole it!!! Lol!

Besides, those bimbos probably dont have the IQ to pass the drivers test!!! Hehehe! :)
Mrs.Skip68
Wouldn't that mean you actually stole the car from them????