News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Can Someone Help Me Out

Started by SouthernChargers, September 14, 2013, 08:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthernChargers

Hi Everyone My Name is Cole. I have Just joined this site and are happy to be here. I am a huge Mopar guy but especially Chargers. So i am asking anyone if they have one or know of someone who has one that they would sell me. I Want a 1969 charger, i want a 440 car but would consider a 383. I do not want a column shift car. I would like it to be a project car. Please help me out here and let me know. Thanks And God Bless.

Baldwinvette77

Sup, welcome to the site, best place (on this forum) is to go to the cars for sale or post in the cars wanted section (online swapmeet)  :yesnod:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/board,17.0.html

Fred

Hi Cole, welcome to the forum.
Was just going to say the same as Baldwinvette77. Goog luck.  :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

68blue

I wouldn't consider a 383 a compromise engine, lots of them out there, including mine, generating big power. Welcome to the site, years ago it helped me rebuild my 68, don't know what I would have done without it. :2thumbs:

F8-4life

i am asking anyone if they have one or know of someone who has one that they would sell me. I Want a 1969 charger, i want a 440 car but would consider a 383.

Sorry but you just stated what everyone else here also wants. I'll take mine with a red-head sitting shotgun & a 4 speed in between us.

Old Tired Rebel

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: F8-4life on September 14, 2013, 10:02:16 PM
i am asking anyone if they have one or know of someone who has one that they would sell me. I Want a 1969 charger, i want a 440 car but would consider a 383.

Sorry but you just stated what everyone else here also wants. I'll take mine with a red-head sitting shotgun & a 4 speed in between us.

Lmao.....

polywideblock

welcome to the site  :cheers:  good luck in the search don't be in to much of a hurry, take your time to find the right one   :2thumbs:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

hatersaurusrex

*AHEM*.  Given an otherwise-identical 68 and 69, I'd pick the 68.    Not everyone worships at the altar of the '69.
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

myk

Wide-open grill, side marker lights and the round tail lights; 68's a sure winner...

Mopar Nut

I wouldn't mind owning a Charger from each year 1966 to 1974, best looking cars on the planet.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

70 Charger RT

QuoteI wouldn't mind owning a Charger from each year 1966 to 1974, best looking cars on the planet.

I second that.
70 Charger R/T - 440/6
07 BMW 328iS
04 GMC SLE 2500 Diesel

ODZKing

Quote from: 70 Charger RT on September 16, 2013, 02:09:48 PM
QuoteI wouldn't mind owning a Charger from each year 1966 to 1974, best looking cars on the planet.

I second that.
Third ... motion passed!   :smilielol:

hatersaurusrex

Quote from: myk on September 15, 2013, 05:35:43 AM
Wide-open grill, side marker lights and the round tail lights; 68's a sure winner...

I think you just made my point for me, while trying not to.   Those things are all awesome.   
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

myk

Quote from: hatersaurusrex on September 16, 2013, 10:08:37 PM
Quote from: myk on September 15, 2013, 05:35:43 AM

I think you just made my point for me, while trying not to.   Those things are all awesome.   

Oh believe me I was trying to; the '68 is the "one that got away" for me...

MaximRecoil

Quote from: hatersaurusrex on September 15, 2013, 12:28:09 AM

*AHEM*.  Given an otherwise-identical 68 and 69, I'd pick the 68.    Not everyone worships at the altar of the '69.

I prefer the '69 myself, but my ideal engine would be a ~500 HP small block, something like this. More power than I'd ever need, along with being lighter for better handling and braking, and easier to work on (more room to work), than a big block.

ACUDANUT

I'll take any 69 Charger in good shape. The engine is the easiest thing to replace.  :Twocents: