News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Does she idle funny?

Started by 1974dodgecharger, August 30, 2013, 05:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Challenger340

I can't really tell from the video sound ?
however,
IMO, drop back and PUNT that Air Cleaner as far as possible before you do any tuning whatsoever.
Only wimps wear Bowties !

68CoronetRT

Idle sounds fine to me, maybe a little too high on the idle screw though.

Dmichels

Quote from: Challenger340 on August 31, 2013, 09:22:42 AM
I can't really tell from the video sound ?
however,
IMO, drop back and PUNT that Air Cleaner as far as possible before you do any tuning whatsoever.
OR send it to me I think it will fit my Lawn mower Seriously that small AC looks cool but it will severly restrict your airflow. Put it on at the car show if you must.

It does not sound funny. First get your timing set right. Then work on idle mixture and speed. Get those wheels on and take it for a drive.
Car looks great
Dave
68 440 4 speed 4.10

1974dodgecharger

Lol yeah that air cleaner was a last min resort couldn't find nothing.

cudaken

74 Charger, try taking the video / sound bite from the rear. To much under hood noise. By the way, why do you ask?  :scratchchin: Does it sound off to you?

With your car being blue, I hope the Air Horns Play The Battle Hem Of The Republic;D

Cuda Ken
I am back

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: cudaken on August 31, 2013, 07:48:41 PM

74 Charger, try taking the video / sound bite from the rear. To much under hood noise. By the way, why do you ask?  :scratchchin: Does it sound off to you?

With your car being blue, I hope the Air Horns Play The Battle Hem Of The Republic;D

Cuda Ken

cudaken,

no, I tought it was fine, but wanted some internet opinions on it.  I was told that it was pinging of the sorts.  No actually she plays the DOH sound lol....I plan to take them off im tired of them  :icon_smile_big: