News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopar Magazines

Started by cudaken, August 25, 2013, 07:25:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wingcar

Quote from: polywideblock on August 26, 2013, 01:29:22 PM
when you say Chrysler power is back are you talking about the original mag  "moparformance",   "mopar performance" ,"more performance for the Chrysler enthusiast ", the guy that got screwed by Chrysler back in the late 80's early 90's and went bankrupt  . was a great mag ,hell they printed a "decoding issue " with all code +casting numbers , way before the white books  and stuck it to that guy that charges half a house to decode your tag   . always wondered what happened to him  :scratchchin:

No....MoPerformance was a whole different magazine.....They went by several different names, as Chrysler didn't like them using any part of Mopar in their name....finally did them in.  I have all the back issues and they were a pretty good magazine for the time.  A lot of useful information for a time before the internet.  I purchased my shaker hood assembly from an ad in their magazine..a company by the name of AP Ranch if I remember correctly...may have been a part of the magazine group.  Anyway, Chrysler Power is a different magazine..  And, Roland is still the Editor....check it out
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

cudaken

Just got a fix from Bruce!  :2thumbs:

Hum trade for Mopar Mags for Playboy Mags?  :scratchchin: OK , but I get to cut out all the pictures of Head Lights First! :icon_smile_big:
I am back

rt green

glad you are enjoying them. I even gave ken a copy of   we were the ramchargers.     
third string oil changer