News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

my help

Started by frogman73, August 17, 2013, 08:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frogman73

teaching the next genatertion how cool it is to work with there hands instead on sitting front of the tv. :2thumbs:

Fred

Good job.  :2thumbs: Looks like they're enjoying it too.  Just goes to show, if you give kids some direction, they're happy to get away from the TV etc.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

frogman73

I know when Im working on it all the neighbor kids come and watch and ask question's on what I'm doing.

Fred

That's just great. Give them all the encouragement you can and they'll turn into a fine bunch of kids.   :2thumbs:
Plus it teaches them that old and young do mix and can have things in common and that learning can be fun.

ws23rt

This is where it starts. We know that in their minds they are already driving the car. :cheers:
Also learning how to fix things is the first and fastest path to Independence. :2thumbs:

Baldwinvette77

ironically for me, i never had someone to show me how to do these things.... i sat my ass infront of the tv and watched powerblock as a kid  :smilielol: and thats no joke

frogman73

its funny the dads want to come over to so they can  :drool5:

Fred

Sounds like you'll have yourself a commune soon.  :lol: