News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My 1st Show = Won favourite theme vehicle

Started by RIDELIKEHELL, August 11, 2013, 07:33:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RIDELIKEHELL

:icon_smile_big: Finally got to my 1st show in the 68 yesterday in Bothwell Ontario where there were over a 1000 vehicles and was run by OLD AUTOS (a Canadian Newspaper for the enthusiast). My buddy (newer Mustang) and I got there around 10am and I hadn't even got out of the car and people started looking and asking questions. In about 10 minutes 2 men and a women started to look over the car and ask q's as well then went on their way. I thought nothing of it until I returned to the car an few hours later and they were looking under the car and inside etc. I was then asked when I was leaving and I replied around 3:30 and the one gent said  now you are not  :D He told me that my car had been selected as this years theme winner(vehicles 66-70) and I said your kidding right :smilielol: He said no we love your car! I was blown away and was presented with a beautiful trophy that RM auctions was giving out and it turns out they were from RM all along. I'm still so excited!!!! Tat said it was not a judged show and there were 3 trophies handed out the other 2 were for altered and un altered for any year or type of vehicle. All the old hot rodders from my area were so happy for me.
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

67_Dodge_Charger

surmanajaja

green69rt

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Lighthorseman

resq302

Congrats!  :2thumbs: (even though it is a 68!) :pity:  just kidding.   :cheers:  Nice ride!  Bet you had a blast driving it there and back!
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

projectanimal

Congrats!! Well deserved, beautiful ride!!  :cheers: :drool5:
northwest CT

charge69

Congrats on your beautiful '68 Charger and the very nicely understated trophy!

Dodge Don

First of many to come I have no doubt  :2thumbs:

Congrats!!

mightywing7

1968 Dodge Charger R/T - 440 Magnum, 727
1968 Dodge Charger - 318, 904
1985 Chrysler LeBaron Turbo Convertible, Mark Cross - 2.2L Turbo
1987 Buick Grand National - 3.8L SFI Turbo
2006 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 Coupe, Supercharged 3.2L
2006 Chrysler 300C SRT-8, 6.1L HEMI

68Charger4me

bakerhillpins

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Back N Black

That's cool, its nice to get recognition for all your hard work.  :2thumbs:

1970Moparmann

Congrats Marc!  Can't wait to see your car in person one of these days.
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

chargerman69

I was there with some friends and our cars, didnt even see your charger most of missed it some how

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

bull

RIDELIKEHELL

Quote from: chargerman69 on August 11, 2013, 12:56:22 PM
I was there with some friends and our cars, didnt even see your charger most of missed it some how

Got there late and was over behind the prize board in the field...what car was yours?

AMD POSTER BOY

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

JT01