News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tackling the Sweaty seat in the texas heat.

Started by lukedukem, July 18, 2013, 06:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lukedukem

Now that the charger is running good, my wife and I took it out for some errands and lunch the other day. The high was 92, and we both had the sweat marks when we got out. Her worse because she wears short shorts and me not so much. So my question is how do some of you tackle the issue. I can't afford an a/c system yet, but I'd like it to be more bearable for her so she has fun too. I'm thinking beach towel :shruggy:
I tried to search but came up with nothing but recovering stuff. Let me know how y'all handle it. Thanks

Luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

Dino

In that heat you really don't want your skin resting on vinyl.  A towel will work fine.  If the seat covers can stand replacing you could always buy a $30 set of universal fabric seat covers for the time being.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

lukedukem

I though maybe there was some kinda elastic type cover to slip over the bottom seat, mine are good. Just the usual hot sweatiness. Towel it is

Luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC