News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Congrats to Bill440rt on winning Mopar Top Eliminator!!

Started by Just 6T9 CHGR, July 15, 2013, 10:19:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ODZKing

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Tilar

It doesn't surprise me, That is one fine automobile.  :2thumbs:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

bill440rt

I truly don't know what to say. It's been a crazy day to say the least, I'm still soaking this all in. I opened the box this morning to check if the award was really still there, to make sure I wasn't dreaming. And to read all these nice comments really is enough to get a guy all choked up. Thanks!  :cheers:

I had absolutely NO IDEA this was coming. Our very own ChrisG. mentioned to me on Friday that some reps from Mopar were at my car. I was in the swap meet, I guess I just wondered that Mopar was there looking at my Charger, maybe taking pics or something. The Top Eliminator was the furthest thing from my mind at the time. Then on Saturday I was roaming around the fairgrounds when another friend called me to say they were back at my car & wanted to talk to me. I thought maybe they just wanted to use pics of it for their website or something.  :shruggy:
When I made it back to my car, I went up to the reps from Mopar. They wanted to know about the car, my history with it, etc. They gave me a Mopar key chain and said thank you, and I was like "Wow, that was pretty cool."
Next thing I know 1/2 hour later 8 reps or so from Mopar are back at my car, with cameras, video, etc. Then they gave me the news I had been selected for Top Eliminator. Total, complete shock.
I was invited to go to the Mopar booth for an interview with Steve Magnante, it was great to meet him.
Everyone was VERY nice.

I don't get a chance often to go to these shows, this is truly an amazing experience to have been selected for Top Eliminator. People who know me know I have so much dedication to this car especially.

If anyone is going to the Woodward Dream Cruise, let me know. It would be great to meet other members from here at the show!  :cheers:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

grdprx

Congradulations Bill.  Great looking car.   :drool5:  :cheers:

bull

Cooter

Congrats Bill. I think you mighta seen me pass by you stared at me Like you mighta recognized me or somethin'. You were wiping that beauty down at the time.

Again, congrats, as bout the closest I got at Carlisle one year with any of my junk was second best in the 'Christine' side. Got my little plastic Plaque and put on the shelf with my other non-existent trophies... :icon_smile_big:
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

VegasCharger

WOW!!!!!!!! Great job Bill.
You must've been in 7th Heaven when that's happened.
Good job.   :cheers: :2thumbs:

bill440rt

Quote from: Cooter on July 15, 2013, 07:31:35 PM
Congrats Bill. I think you mighta seen me pass by you stared at me Like you mighta recognized me or somethin'. You were wiping that beauty down at the time.

Again, congrats, as bout the closest I got at Carlisle one year with any of my junk was second best in the 'Christine' side. Got my little plastic Plaque and put on the shelf with my other non-existent trophies... :icon_smile_big:

Ya know, I THOUGHT that was you, Cooter.  :yesnod:
Looked like you were in a hurry. If you had stopped at the '70 Registry tent to say hello, I surely would have shook your hand & offered you a coldie.  :cheers:
There were others from here I didn't get to talk to, Carlisle just flew by.

Chris 6T9, thanks again so much for taking the time to post this thread. Stick shift back atcha, bro!!!  :drive:   :icon_smile_wink:

The whole thing was really mind blowing to say the least. Totally caught me off guard & not expected.
Thanks all again for your very kind words and compliments. They are all very much appreciated.  :cheers:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

NHCharger

Well Deserved  :cheers: :cheers:
Saying your car is immaculate is an understatement.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

thedodgeboys

ws23rt

Congrats from me to. :2thumbs: A just recognition for all the time and effort spent.

polywideblock

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Bob T

Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Chippa

Well Done mate  :2thumbs: much respect from the Land Downunder..... :cheers:

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

DC_1

billfury

Good for you Bill. That is one sweet 70 you have. It was good to finally meet you. It seems every show I go to ,I always miss you.

TUFCAT

Congrats Bill. Mopoar made the right choice. I'll see you out on Woodward.  :2thumbs:

jaak

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

JB400

Congrats on the win.  Hope there's more to come in the future.