News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Prom

Started by 66chargertoy, June 18, 2013, 08:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

66chargertoy

Well, my little girl has finished high school and on her way to a higher learning. Before the prom, her friends were looking into getting a limo to ferry them from one place to another. My daughter, Danielle, being frugal like her father, (cheap bastard   :yesnod: :yesnod:) thought it was a waste of money for the short ride. I then offered to chauffeur her and date to the garden party and the prom dance with the Charger. She thought that was a great idea. So here are a few pics of the event and the weather was perfect. Hope you enjoy.
1966 440 Charger

66chargertoy

And some more.
1966 440 Charger

charge69

Great pictures of a very nice Charger and what in the world does your beautiful daughter see in that ugly guy?  Ha!  A ride in that Charger is more special than any old limousine, for sure!  Again, beautiful couple in a beautiful Charger!  You gotta be proud of both of them!

68CoronetRT

Nice pics! :2thumbs: Wish I had a sweet ride like that to my prom! :coolgleamA:

billssuperbird

66chargertoy

Thanks for the replies. Yes, very proud of my daughter. Rims are the American Racing Thrust Original Gray Painted Wheels. Got them from Ron :2thumbs:, thanks again. They absolutely changed the whole look of the car.
1966 440 Charger

66chargertoy

Oh!!! Could have sworn someone asked me about the tires just a second ago. Did the post disappear?
1966 440 Charger

68X426

Danielle is now officially one of the DODGE GIRLS.  :2thumbs:

Congrats Dad on your graduate.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

68CoronetRT

Quote from: 66chargertoy on June 18, 2013, 09:15:16 AM
Oh!!! Could have sworn someone asked me about the tires just a second ago. Did the post disappear?

Hehe... Ninja edit! lol

I sent you a PM instead. Thought it wasn't appropriate for the thread!

F8-4life

Seems like everytime I see a grad picture its a cutie with some random/geektastic-lookin dude??
Great charger btw

firefighter3931

Very nice Denis, great job with the car and making the occasion memorable for Danielle  :2thumbs:

I'll have to show these pics to Kim & the girls.  :icon_smile_big:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

dyslexic teddybear

Far classier then an any limo. :2thumbs:

Add congratulations also. :2thumbs:

Ghoste

Congratulations to her for graduating and for having good taste in cars.

Ram07

Congrats on the little girl moving on....you will be proud for sure! Mine is graduating next Thursday, off to university this fall...it's a bitter sweet thing...my girl is moving 4 hrs away from me :-\,  happy for her, sad for me!

Gotta get her a limo tho, the old Kia is not quite as cool as your ride!

Nice car btw... :2thumbs:

Highbanked Hauler

Quote from: Ghoste on June 18, 2013, 11:36:24 AM
Congratulations to her for graduating and for having good taste in cars.

DITTO  :2thumbs:
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

Homerr

Quote from: 66chargertoy on June 18, 2013, 08:54:42 AM
...I then offered to chauffeur her and date to the garden party and the prom dance...

I see what you did there, lol.

ACUDANUT

Nice car, Beautiful Daughter. Ugly date.  :icon_smile_big:

68X426

Quote from: ACUDANUT on June 18, 2013, 02:57:05 PM
Nice car, Beautiful Daughter. Ugly date.  :icon_smile_big:

Wow, tough crowd here.  :icon_smile_blackeye:

Maybe that guy is a great fellow, fine character, a gentleman, honest, funny, might want to own a Mopar, and treats her right.  :coolgleamA:

Seems like the beautiful people here want to beat down the fellow. Who here hasn't been hit a time or two with the ugly stick?  ;D

We Want to Help You.

1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

ACUDANUT

Sorry, but why are you sticking up for the dude. :scratchchin:
Btw, it was just in fun. Sorry.

ACUDANUT

Quote from: F8-4life on June 18, 2013, 10:03:17 AM
Seems like everytime I see a grad picture its a cutie with some random/geektastic-lookin dude??
Great charger btw

See, I'm not the only one. :yesnod:

GOTWING

that is really cool !  :yesnod: love the charger, and I miss my red 66 ! for my prom, my father let me borrow his 17k orig mile 1970 Jag E-type ,British racing green for my prom, he had a lot of trust in me as a teenager to take it out all night for all three proms ! 1985,86,87. that was the only times I was ever was able to drive it alone.  :icon_smile_big:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

projectanimal

Amazing way to go to prom!  I bet she was the only one showing up in such a sweet ride!   :2thumbs: :cheers:
northwest CT

68X426

We Want to Help You.

1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

skip68

I'd rather have my daughter go to prom with a nerdy guy than a guy like I was in high school.    :icon_smile_big:  
Congratulations.   :2thumbs: :cheers:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!