News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

anybody have problems with the repop upper door pads?

Started by Hudson Hornet !, June 15, 2013, 10:21:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hudson Hornet !

I bought a set from classic industries and I have 2 problems- first the sharp corners near the door lock rod is already worn through just from being in the box! Second,  it looks like the adhesive holding the vynil is starting to let go on the back. I am pretty disappointed in this aspect especially considering the price.

Does anyone else have experience with them?
You've never heard of a Hudson hornet ? !

fy469rtse

Yes had the same issues, but mine had been bought and stored as you gather up the parts for that day when you start to put her back together, PG classics there packaging on these parts suck, my advise is to open straight away and if damaged return them , I didn't and now don't have spare money to replace parts already paid for.
So buy Open inspect rewrap and put away until your ready to install

fy469rtse

Have you got your receipt, send them back , don't except damaged goods or inferior product get a refund or replacement , good luck , I kept mine too long to be able to return them

Hudson Hornet !

Guys I am in the same boat.  I bought them when they first came out and they have been in storage ever since.

Mine a salvageable but what are the chances they would send a replacement set just like the first?
You've never heard of a Hudson hornet ? !