News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone used Performance Car Graphics interior paint/dyes?

Started by b5blue, June 15, 2013, 12:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

I've contacted them online for pricing, they said they would send an information packet if I sent them my address so I did. The packet came today, lots of nice information but no price? I've asked again for prices so we'll see but kinda odd, asking for prices 3 times?
I get that there are tricky shades/textures/sheen going on but crap if ya been doing this "since 1976" I'd think by now pricing would be worked out. (Time is wasting for me, I wanna get my headliner in so I can install my back window and start driving!)
Advise or experience in interior paint would be very much appreciated! (My local vendors seem rather clueless when I talk degree of gloss.) My 70 Charger is a B5 Blue interior.   

DC_1

bull

Quote from: DC_1(formerly Sydmoe) on June 15, 2013, 01:05:12 PM
SEM is the best IMO.

I have used them many times and they hold up well and look great!

http://www.semproducts.com/product-catalog/flexible-coatings/color-coat/

:iagree: And there's probably an auto paint supplier near you that carries SEM, unlike PCG, Eastwood or Totally Auto Inc. I'm afraid to know how much money I've spent on SEM products, but it really works so I use it.

b5blue

Unfortunately I checked them first. They have nothing close to Baltic Blue Poly much less the B5 Bright Blue Metallic I need.  :scratchchin:

DC_1

Quote from: b5blue on June 15, 2013, 03:19:16 PM
Unfortunately I checked them first. They have nothing close to Baltic Blue Poly much less the B5 Bright Blue Metallic I need.  :scratchchin:

They didn't have pearl white either. But I contacted them and they said send in a sample and they would make a formulation. I sent in a piece of sample vinyl I had from when I bought my new seat covers. Within 2 weeks they sent me the formulation by email and told me where I could go locally to have it mixed up. It all worked perfectly for me.

b5blue

That may just be what I'll do then.....samples... Everything is "pooched up pretty good"   :lol: