News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What size of jets should I have in my Holley 6 pack

Started by ottawamerc, June 14, 2013, 02:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ottawamerc

Hi everyone

I am trying to find out what size of jets should be in the center 350 CFM holley carbs? I found a report on jetting the outer 500 CFM carbs to a #82 jets but I cant find the numbers for the center carb.. :scratchchin:

Thanks
Scott
This hobby is more than just our cars, it's the people you get to meet along the way!!!

mauve66

crap, i can't remember where i put that info, maybe 66-68's
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

ottawamerc

This hobby is more than just our cars, it's the people you get to meet along the way!!!

firefighter3931

Scott,

The stock jetting is a 63 for the center carb.

I would try a 66 (center carb) and see how it runs and try 80's on the outboard carbs when you get the quickfuel plates.  :yesnod:

You might need to install a larger #35 squirter to replace the stock #31 and possibly a 50cc accelerator pump on the center carb at some point.  ;)

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

ottawamerc