News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'69 Charger from Italy

Started by pippo702, May 11, 2013, 08:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:

Looks like you're movin forward :2thumbs:

Cooter

Benvenuti nel sito pippo702. Prima di tutto, LEEME crongratulate voi a fare un caricatore che è quello che nessun altro voleva fare. Essendo che sta andando essere un altro Generale Lee è la ciliegina sulla torta.
I miei cappello. Questo dimostra solo che ci sono altri là fuori che farà wha state facendo ho sempre stato .. Riparazione di automobili arrugginite. Non everybod può iniziare con un fresco ruggine auto gratuito.

PS, in realtà non parlare italiano, buthought è un bel tocco la prima risposta ...
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

pippo702

Quote from: Cooter on May 16, 2013, 11:18:03 AM
Benvenuti nel sito pippo702. Prima di tutto, LEEME crongratulate voi a fare un caricatore che è quello che nessun altro voleva fare. Essendo che sta andando essere un altro Generale Lee è la ciliegina sulla torta.
I miei cappello. Questo dimostra solo che ci sono altri là fuori che farà wha state facendo ho sempre stato .. Riparazione di automobili arrugginite. Non everybod può iniziare con un fresco ruggine auto gratuito.

PS, in realtà non parlare italiano, buthought è un bel tocco la prima risposta ...

Thanks! I appreciate the thought.. Grazie! Io ho apprezzato il pensiero..   :2thumbs:

pippo702

We're in stand by..we're waiting for a big order..it's should be here by the end of this week..

Ghoste

Hey, I'm in your country this week and I have to tell you, huge respect for being able to have and maintain an American over here.  (and your country is VERY beautiful)

pippo702

Quote from: skip68 on May 11, 2013, 10:03:57 PM
Right on pippo.     :cheers: :2thumbs:  

I see that you're from Vegas..I love that city..It's almost a second home for me..since september 2003 I used to come there at least two times at year..I've got a lot of friends there..they work in italian restaurants (Zeffirino and Canaletto at The Venetian,Dal Toro at Palazzo and another one that used to works at Oyster Bay at PH..now he changed and I don't know in wich restaurant..)..I love that city..many memories..even if I don't gamble but I enjoyed all the things around it..
In Vegas I bought my first U.S. car..a 1982 Trans Am that I have it shipped here in 2010..I miss this city so much! I had a bachelor party last march and I come there in my honeymoon last august..now my wife is pregnant and I don't know if and when we'll have another chance to get there..

Is this your car?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VastiGkxS0M&list=UU2h1MaqFc_C8mwuATYJ0uAA&index=60

and the 702 on my nick name is the area code..  :coolgleamA:

pippo702

Quote from: Ghoste on May 28, 2013, 04:35:47 PM
Hey, I'm in your country this week and I have to tell you, huge respect for being able to have and maintain an American over here.  (and your country is VERY beautiful)

Thank you very much man! Are you talking about our political and economical situation? If yes,you're right..we're in bad water..I have the huge luck to still have a steady job..taxes are crazy..21% on parts from U.S...and gas is even worst..I really don't know where this could lead us..and maybe I don't wanna know..

I live in Genoa..if you like to pass by the auto body shop where the car is,you'll be my guest!

Ghoste

I meant the narrow streets and parking as well as the price of fuel.  I'm up by Lake Como but here for work so I can't leave town.

AKcharger

Welcome pippo!

I'll let you in one th secret of restoring old Chargers...it takes only 2 things: Time and Money  :smilielol:

P.S. Cool how you dropped the Engine/K-frame with the tires...cool!

pippo702

Quote from: Ghoste on May 28, 2013, 04:55:01 PM
I meant the narrow streets and parking as well as the price of fuel.  I'm up by Lake Como but here for work so I can't leave town.

Yeah,right..the roads too! A couple of years ago I drove the T/A all around the lake in a 3 days vacation and the worst part was between Bellagio an Lecco! I still think I got lucky if I didn't crash in some tourist bus!

freddyd02

Good luck! You have quite the project.  :popcrn:

skip68

:cheers:   Yep.  That's me before I started on the interior.    :2thumbs:   
It really is a small world after all.      :icon_smile_big:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

pippo702

Parts arrived!

all wires removed

and the rear frame rails already installed

Baldwinvette77

YAY PARTS!!!  :drool5:  :popcrn: it's already strong again  :cheers: Good work

Dino

I have done some crazy restorations before, some in even worse shape then your car, and I want to say to you that you need to cherish every moment of this and focus on the journey rather than the goal.  Call me crazy but my ultimate dream is to have the time and space to restore my own as I do miss auto body.

Love this thread.   :2thumbs:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

AKcharger

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

PocketThunder

H-O-L-Y M-O-L-Y...  :o  :o  :o

Good luck with your restoration and keep your stick on the ice..   :2thumbs:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

pippo702

Quote from: Baldwinvette77 on June 07, 2013, 04:39:27 PM
YAY PARTS!!!  :drool5:  :popcrn: it's already strong again  :cheers: Good work

Thank you! We checked some measurements and it seems ok..it's not so "precise" on the back..there 1cm of difference between the rear frame rails..one is too high,the other too low..I've been told it wont hurt..

pippo702

Quote from: Dino on June 07, 2013, 04:47:28 PM
I have done some crazy restorations before, some in even worse shape then your car, and I want to say to you that you need to cherish every moment of this and focus on the journey rather than the goal.  Call me crazy but my ultimate dream is to have the time and space to restore my own as I do miss auto body.

Love this thread.   :2thumbs:

Thanks! it's hard,of course,but I'm enjoing it!

pippo702

Yesterday it left for another shop where it's going to be sanded..

and today I tried to clean the dashn inserts..it looks decent..I'm going to re use it..

Baldwinvette77

Strip it down to its birthday suit  :icon_smile_tongue:

pippo702

Hemidog

You're doing great! Keep it up!  :cheers:

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.