News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NEED A LAUGH........ HERE YOU GO!

Started by Fred, May 11, 2013, 02:30:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

Did you hear about the fat, alcoholic transvestite - All he wanted to do was eat, drink and be Mary. 

After a night of drink, drugs and wild sex, Jim woke up to find himself next to a really ugly woman.  That's when he realised he had made it home safely.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

nvrbdn

After a night of drink, drugs and wild sex, Jim woke up to find himself next to a really ugly woman.  That's when he realised he had made it home safely.

hey fred,  who told you i was out drinking??? :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred

The thing is Jim..........I call everybody "Jim" so sooner or later I'm bound to get it right.   :smilielol:

Sincere ap :icon_smile_big:ologies to the Mrs.  Give her my fondest.  :icon_smile_big:

Tilar

Quote from: Fred on May 11, 2013, 02:30:35 AM

I've never went to bed with an ugly woman, But I've woke up with a few that would make you want to chew your arm off so they wouldn't wake up when you get up.  For some reason, some of them morph into something else overnight.   :eek2: 
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Fred

Quote from: Tilar on May 14, 2013, 05:47:56 PM
After a night of drink, drugs and wild sex, Jim woke up to find himself next to a really ugly woman.  That's when he realised he had made it home safely.

I've never went to bed with an ugly woman, But I've woke up with a few that would make you want to chew your arm off so they wouldn't wake up when you get up.  For some reason, some of them morph into something else overnight.   :eek2:  

:smilielol:   I'll have to take your word for it.

Fred

Quote from: Fred on May 14, 2013, 06:06:02 PM
Quote from: Tilar on May 14, 2013, 05:47:56 PM
After a night of drink, drugs and wild sex, Jim woke up to find himself next to a really ugly woman.  That's when he realised he had made it home safely.

I've never went to bed with an ugly woman, But I've woke up with a few that would make you want to chew your arm off so they wouldn't wake up when you get up.  For some reason, some of them morph into something else overnight.   :eek2:  

:smilielol:   I'll have to take your word for it.

I take that back. During my 6 years at sea, I woke up next to many dogs but they were dogs to start with. I was desperate!     :D

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

twodko

I take that back. During my 6 years at sea, I woke up next to many dogs but they were dogs to start with. I was desperate!     

Beer googles will do that to you........not that I have any personal experience. :angel:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Fred

Fred

Quote from: twodko on May 15, 2013, 11:27:18 AM
I take that back. During my 6 years at sea, I woke up next to many dogs but they were dogs to start with. I was desperate!     

Beer googles will do that to you........not that I have any personal experience. :angel:

So will bottle bottom glasses.  The advantage there is that she doesn't looks exactly the same as when you took her home the night before.    :smilielol: