News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Help find this color

Started by Jack7711, April 29, 2013, 10:25:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack7711

First time poster, long time forum stalker.

I have a 69 charger and went to a car show this past weekend where I found a car color that I really liked on a 68 Fairlane 500.  However, I'm having a tough time finding the color and thought that hitting up the knowledgable posters on this forum might help.  I stalked the car a bit at the show, but I didnt have luck talking to the owner as he didnt make his way back around to his car while I was there.

Anyways this is the color and I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could help point me in the general direction of where I might find some specifics behind this paint job.

Thanks for the help!

2nd request...if anyone has some good photoshop/design skills and could somehow put this color onto a 69 charger, I would be forever thankful!  Would be nice to see what it might look on a charger, lol

Note:  It was a dark gray with some strong dark green tones.  My phone's camera picked up more green that there was I believe and in resizing the pic it changed the color to show much more of a green.

Note 2:  Here are some photobucket links that should help show the original color of the pics
http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag105/jpriske/IMG_20130427_123821_126_zpscd285e92.jpg
http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag105/jpriske/IMG_20130427_123652_977_zpsd378d717.jpg

hemi-hampton

I'm going to guess it's Highland green. Paint code # R.  Hope this helps. LEON.

twenty mike mike

JB400

I'm gonna say Highland if it is a factory color.

Highland green

Lime Gold Poly

twenty mike mike

Jeez, those paint chips look nothing like the cars.  :rotz:

Maybe Belmont Green.

JB400

One thing to remember, colors on the computer vary from what they actually are in real life and can vary from computer to computer.

71charger_fan

My first guess was Belmont, but, if I'm reading the color chart right, it looks like it was only on Continentals.