News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NwCharger and I went junk yarding. Lots of pics.

Started by C_stripes, April 25, 2013, 01:36:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dyslexic teddybear

Almost hurts to see some of those pics.....sad to see some of those piled up like that. :'( Some really nice projects there.

[sigh] Likely a good thing they are far from me. Otherwise I would be there trying to adopt some of them...and I have too many projects as it is.

Fred

Quote from: dyslexic teddybear on April 26, 2013, 10:01:50 PM
Almost hurts to see some of those pics.....sad to see some of those piled up like that. :'( Some really nice projects there.

[sigh] Likely a good thing they are far from me. Otherwise I would be there trying to adopt some of them...and I have too many projects as it is.

I can only dream of getting closer.  :'(

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

JB400

Quote from: Fred on April 27, 2013, 12:11:38 AM

I can only dream of getting closer.  :'(
Some dreams can become reality

RednblackAttack72

1972 charger 440

billfury

:iagree:

He has not one but two Newport woodgrain cars.Those are some rare cars.They sold a real nice solid 72 Petty blue charger SE a few years back.I like to see where that car ended up.

Steve P.

Damn Stripes. How did he chase you guys out?? Dogs, shot gun??  Damn, I think I could live there.... I think I spied 1 65' Coronet, but not even sure of that..

The only yard I have seen that was nicer and cleaner was a BUICK yard in Webster, NY. It's been many years now, but they were pouring concrete pads for the cars and steel racks to stack cars on and the roadways between were paved...

There was a place here in Tarpon Springs that was doing close to the same but someone bought the place and closed it.. NO IDEA WHY.... They stacked cars 3 high on steel racks on concrete as well. Racks held 2 cars on each side with 1 car under each side. but dirt roadways between.. That was fine unless it rained hard for a while...
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

ws23rt

These folks are great. They are not scrappers. They are us. I donated several cars in trade for yard credit and whenever I go in I can roam unattended and get very fair treatment on value. Their prices are it appears geared toward the hobby as opposed the collector/investor.  I am not speaking for them just vouching for them.

adauto

X2. here in the rust belt we dream of that stuff!
Never too many! 70 Chally R/T Convert-70 GTX-68-69-74 Charger-68 Dart GTS

http://a-dauto.com/  http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

Nwcharger

Quote from: Brightyellow69rtse on May 26, 2013, 08:33:10 PM
id love that challenger with the yellow hood :drool5:

It's for sale. I think he wanted 5k for it.
1969 coronet wagon

squeakfinder

Look's like they have some new stuff since I was there.    :scratchchin:
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....