News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Indy Chrysler Performance Trade show, who's going?

Started by smasherofall, February 20, 2006, 02:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smasherofall

anybody going this year? got my 1st swap space ever, should be interesting....

11th Annual Chrysler Performance
Trade Show & Swap Meet
March 4 & 5, 2006 

The 11th Annual Chrysler Performance Trade Show & Swap Meet provides you with all the necessities and Accessibilities you need.  The show is in a new location at the Marsh Blue Ribbon Pavilion, an indoor heated building at the Indiana State Fairgrounds. 

WORLD'S LARGEST 2 DAY INDOOR SWAP MEET! 
Call (317) 862-0226 for more details.

Don't Forget AMC's & Jeep's 

mrmopar66

I will be set up there too, I've done it for last four years. Look me up if ya get a chance. I'll be against the back wall in the front building right beside the corridor to the back building.

Brian

69_500

I'm going to be there, but haven't made the decision if I want to get a booth space or not. I need to sell a few odds and ends, and I was hoping to sell some of our DVD's but no sure if I'll be working on Saturday. So don't want to spend the money and then only be there for 1 day of the show.

Troy

I'd like to go - I really need to sell some stuff too. Are swap spaces still available? I am off the week before so I plan on going unless I take an impromptu vacation... :D

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

smasherofall

Danny, you have a PM

Quote from: 69_500 on February 20, 2006, 05:50:07 PM
I'm going to be there, but haven't made the decision if I want to get a booth space or not. I need to sell a few odds and ends, and I was hoping to sell some of our DVD's but no sure if I'll be working on Saturday. So don't want to spend the money and then only be there for 1 day of the show.

DFS68_Charger

jwilk01

I think me and a friend will be heading there for the day.

Later
Josh