News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Airlines, pilots sue FAA over furloughs

Started by XH29N0G, April 19, 2013, 08:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XH29N0G

Seems like a mess, the argument: furloughs and less flights (pain sooner) or cut improvements (pain later). 

Maybe it will solve itself, a more self sufficient system.   :rant:

I have to fly every now and then for work, so I'm not looking forward to it either way.
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

Fred

We're all in the same shit hole. And it's extremely hard to get out of.  :icon_smile_big:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

AKcharger

The gov't could easily shift money from such important project as $2.6 Million to Train Chinese Prostitutes to Drink Responsibly on the Job or U.S. Department of Agriculture giving the University of New Hampshire $700,000 this year to study methane gas emissions from dairy cows. But they woulnt, each agency wants to justify MORE spending

The problem with Gov't spending is you have to spend EVERYTHING you have every year or you'll be cut next year (I know I was AF for 27 yrs) If you are a good steward of your funds and only buy what you need what happens is come Sept 15th the remaining money you SAVED is taken from you and simply given to another unit to SPEND on new furniture, pool tables ect. You're people think your an idiot because they could have had that new stuff and now someone else does and you boss is pissed that you  "didn't take care of your people"  

The reason "saved" gov't money will never be returned to the treasury is because each parent unit up the chain will simply redistribute it to other units or risk not get as much money next year.

Steve P.

I don't know about training any prostitutes, but what AK said about the rest is very true. Redistributing some money is not necessarily a bad thing, but like AK said, too many times it goes to something MUCH LESS needed than needed.  Some ALLOCATIONS are not  exactly what they could or SHOULD be..

27 years is a long time to deal with that crap too. I learned it in short. I was only 4 years in. 2 standby.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida