News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

custom Aero Car?

Started by ChargerRT440, December 17, 2006, 05:39:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargerRT440

I was thinking today a bit and I'm curious what anybody else thinks of an idea of a 1968 Dodge Dart with a daytona front clip and wing, obviously both custom one off pieces. Taking a car like this and making a custom front end for it and a custom wing. I think it'd be kinda cool

thallium

like this? same concept but with a superbird wing and nose.

hotrod98

It's surprising as to just how good that actually looks.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Drache

Personally I think the roof line looks a little too square-ish but otherwise it looks good....
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

hotrod98

Is that car from Australia or England? Just noticed the steering wheel.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

THE CHARGER PUNK

i think its an aussie car, also its got a pistol grip 4-spd connected to a 392 hemi

djcarguy

aussie valient down under,is what it was... now a aussie superbid with hemi and right drive???
   so a dartona topless is not just one guys twisted idea??  well  it took months now have seen that a whole 4 or 5 guys have had ideas long dart wing and custom nose.  is it or will it happen again???     time will only tell?????????

DonC1

I'll build it - all steel -as red car pictured or ragtop with or without air grabber hood and stainless A pillar moldings...and not expensive on your car.
Also can do B body mirrored stainless moldings and rear window trim. I have tried the pic posting option several times but seems I exceed the bandwidth size or whatever it is..... :shruggy:

djcarguy

Quote from: ChargerRT440 on December 17, 2006, 05:39:07 AM
I was thinking today a bit and I'm curious what anybody else thinks of an idea of a 1968 Dodge Dart with a daytona front clip and wing, obviously both custom one off pieces. Taking a car like this and making a custom front end for it and a custom wing. I think it'd be kinda cool

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: ChargerRT440 on December 17, 2006, 05:39:07 AM

:badidea:

"A" body based wing cars look like shit.   :Twocents: