News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Factory colors of Daytonas

Started by unrulyprocuda, February 27, 2013, 10:43:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unrulyprocuda

Im shure some one on here would know was there any b3blue super blue or petty blue factory Daytonas produced the only reason i ask is there is a dave snyder print of mr norms place and it shows one in the picture,I know he makes things up as he goes along and besides the one dane is building(sorry Dane i know you are tired of hearing yours is petty blue which its not) i never remember seeing one his is a little darker blue than petty blue with a black wing and stripe this will probably be my color choice.I love the way Danes car is looking.

JB400

Considering that I have never seen the print in person, but only on the computer screen, that looks more like he was wanting B5 blue instead of Pettyblue. :Twocents: As to what number of Daytonas produced: :popcrn:

unrulyprocuda

Thanks for all the help guys thats why i love this site so much great group of guys  :brickwall:

Kismgby

pettybird

Mopurr

Years ago, Snyder took some pictures for car lines colors etc at MCC in Evansville

Barnicks B5 Daytona was one of the cars that day

My R4 69 Charger was also used....exactly in the Moparty
too and the picture was taken the same day

maxwellwedge

That's my purple Challenger in that print....but mine is an SE with the smaller rear window - Dave asked me for a pic of mine when he was doing the piece. If you have the print - you will see my initials as part of the licence plate number. On his other print looking from inside the showroom to the outside - that's my old White with Red wing Daytona on the street. Cool stuff   :2thumbs:  I still had to pay for the prints.... :lol:

unrulyprocuda

I was at my classic car that day and remember tose cars well did not know he was there that day i was shure there were no daytonas painted that color from the factory but you never know i spoke to dave at the mopar swap meet in indy on the picture and was told in the early days he did not use factory paint chips for color combos he only picked what would translate the color he wanted and since that was a first run print its the color he chose.he also said that that is the most collected and hard to get print ever.He now uses factory color paint chips for all of his pictures.he also had several pics of the winged warriors that were cool at the show along with the original. I think if i purchased any of his work it would be this one 300 south grand