News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Can anyone recommend a car cover for a Daytona?

Started by johnnyseville, October 02, 2012, 07:35:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

62 Max

Happy with mine,one on the bird is 20 yrs old,the wagon 5 yrs.If you want something "completely" water proof,get a poly tarp!! :no:

Charger_Dart

I recently bought a California Car Cover and found a 10% off discount code because I insure with Hagerty Insurance. From what I can tell if you insure with them you become a member of HVA (Historic Vehicle Assoc.) and they have a link - http://www.historicvehicle.org/Membership-Info/Member-Discounts/California-Car-Cover
Hope its useful!

68 Charger R/T & 68 Dart GT Convertible

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

rnjump

I have a few california car covers and always thought they were quality. I own a new Screaming Eagle Harley that came with a black cover. It looked so nice I bought a black cover for my bird. That was a mistake, they collect dust and you are not supposed to machine wash them. If they ever touch the shop floor they really turn to crap. I have bought some new plastic tubs and the covers don't have to be left on the floor. As soon as I take it off it goes in the tub and the lid goes on!

moparstuart

I abuse my california covers pretty badly , they lay on the floor alot and have been machines washed many times .  They still look great 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE