News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

headrest chrome band?

Started by r4daytona, February 15, 2013, 10:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r4daytona

Looking for a source.  I found a very nice set or original headrest for my car. A couple very small nicks but great chrome, not lumpy and still soft. Anyway, obviously they are going to be re-dyed, but I'd like to know where to get the chroome banding. I went to a local car upholstery shop and he gave me this stuff which is close, but I'd like to find better.  This stuff is the same width, but a bit flatter.  Any ideas??

johnnyseville

too many to list!

gearbreath

Hello, check this guy out :Not Just Headrests" his name is Dennis great person also he is Aero car fan. website http;/notjustheadrests.com/ Good Luck. Mike

3--Daytona

I have used ,,Not Just Headrest,, in the past, does very good work, very helpfull,  I would use him again.

ODZKing

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Brock Lee

I discovered about a year ago this is not a specialty item made for this purpose. It is actually a replacement trim item sold to body shops on a roll for replacing the chrome strips. There are a few different widths they stock to tackle various purposes.

Ghoste

In other words, it can be had cheaper and more readily available than we might think?