News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

edelbrock victor upgrade,flow.

Started by metalstorm440, December 11, 2012, 08:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metalstorm440

I ran a Chenoweth girdle for a couple yrs with a stock block,caps and still have it all but it was time to upgrade the block.I use a Milodon swining pickup in a Moroso 8qt pan single line pickup.

red69superbee

My girdle is a 440 source one, it fit fine and come with all kinds of shims and good hardware.Didnt have to clearance either.Oil system is a single external with the static pickup.Wont really get to mess with it till next weekend

metalstorm440

The fitting for the oil pickup landed on the seam in the oil pan so I had a patch put in to make it flat there to mount to.

red69superbee

well that figures, oh well, that make it more fun anyhow..

metalstorm440

I will post a pic of it if I find 1.I mocked up the heads,intake and I need a spacer[.160] to shim up the intake so the ports match and I made some of .080 untel I get some material to make the desired thickness so in the mean time here are some pics.

red69superbee

metalstorm440

I will get a better pic of the pan tomorrow.

metalstorm440

Here is the pan fittings and I have pics of the oil lines,pump.

metalstorm440

I got a hedder kit and practiced on some scrap pipe fitting to the flange and it was not very hard with just a hammer.

red69superbee

metalstorm440

metalstorm440

I got some progress but I need to fine tune the fit in the flange and trim the center pipes shorter to start to allign for going through the fender.

red69superbee

looks good so far!!I got my rockers in yesterday, also got a RACE manual fuel pump and regulater.Didnt want an electric pump  and this is a piston pump, kinda cool !!

metalstorm440

congrats on the rockers!,fuel pump,what is the pump rated at[gph]?
i did some cutting,fitting in the fender today.

red69superbee

thats cool !!  those will be nice, just like you want them.  this is my fuel pump if ya wanna see?Race Pumps 2000 - Race Pumps Billet Piston Fuel Pumps That is from summit.I wanted it because it had bigger fitting than all the hemi pumps you see.This one is 450 gph, 50 psi

metalstorm440

metalstorm440

working on the pass side now.

metalstorm440