News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

B5 Superbird on Ebay

Started by tan top, January 22, 2013, 05:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marshallfry01

I had the privilege of meeting Dub a few years ago. I was 15 and looking for a charger. Although he didn't have a 69, he let me look at his barn that was FULL of cars. He was very nice guy. I felt like I went to mopar heaven when I walked into that barn!
1969 Charger 383/auto
1969 Charger R/T 440/auto (waiting to be restored)
1972 Chevelle SS clone 383 sbc
1959 Chevy Apache short bed stepside
1968 Charger (glorified parts car)
Yes, I know I have too many cars. My wife reminds me daily.

hotrod98

A few years ago, some guys from New Jersey came down to Dub's with a transporter and a suitcase full of money. Needless to say, they left with a transporter full of cool cars and an empty suitcase. Later, Dub closed his construction company and moved the rest of his collection to an enclosed arena. Now, he has sold off most of the rest of the collection.
It was so cool walking through his buildings lookng at six pack cars, hemi cars and real low mileage clean assorted Mopars. We painted the blue bird last year and we have a shaker hood 71 Cuda in the shop now. We're going down next week to inspect a couple of more cars that will be coming to us in the next couple of months.
Dub also has a real Mark Martin racecar that was never supposed to be sold.  Had a lot of proprietory stuff on the car but the sponsor sold it off anyway. Long story. Someone stole his trailer with the car inside a couple of years ago and when they opened the door they realized that they were never going to get away with it so they abandoned it. Dub got everything back in one piece.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

marshallfry01

I was wanting to buy that 69 barracuda he had but I backed out. It was very nice. All original 318 car with one repaint.
1969 Charger 383/auto
1969 Charger R/T 440/auto (waiting to be restored)
1972 Chevelle SS clone 383 sbc
1959 Chevy Apache short bed stepside
1968 Charger (glorified parts car)
Yes, I know I have too many cars. My wife reminds me daily.