News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone watch the live feed of Mecum auctions?

Started by johnnyseville, January 20, 2013, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnyseville

Caught some of it yesterday, nothing spectacular when I was watching, but prices seemed good, especially on some Mercedes.  Wish I had the time to go down there.  Lots of reserves are being dropped to get rid of them, really a buyers market.
too many to list!

nvrbdn

yep several watch it.   there is a thread from truck driver that keeps track of the prices.

my uncle and aunt live about 5 miles from there. they invite me down. one year i need to go. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

johnnyseville

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 20, 2013, 05:12:17 PM
yep several watch it.   there is a thread from truck driver that keeps track of the prices.

my uncle and aunt live about 5 miles from there. they invite me down. one year i need to go. :2thumbs:

Yeah, definitely, seems like a good opportunity to come away with a great deal, if not, seeing all those great cars is worth the trip anyway.  :2thumbs:
too many to list!

nvrbdn

its a major car show. my uncle and aunt go every year. they spend a couple days there. they say it takes 2 days to see everything there is to do. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Ghoste

A local guy took his 68 Hemi Charger to the Mecum auuction but I have no idea yet how it did or if it has even gone across yet.

bakerhillpins

I always try to catch the Mecum feed on Velocity TV.  I assume you are watching online as the tv feed doesn't start until Thursday?

Wife thinks I Am a loon.  I think she is right. :silly:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.