News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I hope this helps someone...

Started by Bob, December 26, 2012, 07:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Bob

Can you imagine if this went viral with our young folk. I know it's long but 1 hour and 10 minutes can and will change our/there lives.
Most find there inspiration from what is here and now. Peer pressure, the need to belong, sex, drugs, gangs, delinquent parents or the lack of a father or mother. I'm not on a soap box, though it seems, but I just needed to share this.
Most of you don't know me but a lot of you do. I've known some of you for years so I hope you know that I am genuine and care for the young people of this world. If we as adults won't care who will?

Bob