News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

This may make me the (second) most hated person here but...

Started by Ponch ®, November 14, 2012, 04:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

nvrbdn

Quote from: TUFCAT on November 15, 2012, 11:43:28 PM
No problem just don't call me Fluffy (or Francis). Any of you guys call me Fluffy or Francis, and I'll kill you.  :nana: :icon_smile_big: :D

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Dino

No problem just don't call me Fluffy (or Francis). Any of you guys call me Fluffy or Francis, and I'll kill you.  :nana: :icon_smile_big: :D

Lighten up Fluffy   :icon_smile_big:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Fred

Quote from: Dino on November 16, 2012, 11:40:29 AM
No problem just don't call me Fluffy (or Francis). Any of you guys call me Fluffy or Francis, and I'll kill you.  :nana: :icon_smile_big: :D

Lighten up Fluffy   :icon_smile_big:

Fluff is light isn't it?   :icon_smile_big:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

JB400

No problem just don't call me Fluffy (or Francis). Any of you guys call me Fluffy or Francis, and I'll kill you.  :nana: :icon_smile_big: :D
Your too puffy to be makin threats.  All fluff and no stuff. :nana: :nana: :nana:

NHCharger

I don't waste my time with all the zombie, bacon and penguin threads. The only reason I'm posting is that I'm wondering who is the most hated person on this site :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

skip68

I bet I'm the most hated and adored person here.  All of you love me and all of you hate me.  I always get pm's asking if I'll be your friend........"skip, can I add you to my buddy list".......   its crazy but I get that 20 times a day.   
New members are the worst.  They see how popular and cool the skipster is and want to be my buddy.   Deep down I know it's not their fault.  I'm just irresistible.  Ta ta for now.   Me .......... 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

mauve66

just wondering what scam you'll come up with this april 1st................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

JB400

Fred

Stop reminiscing skip. Go farward and you'll go far.  Besides, it doesn't pay to look back............what ever's behind you may catch you up.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.