News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My Older Brother

Started by Miller17m, October 24, 2012, 04:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan

Quote from: Miller17m on October 28, 2012, 05:54:30 PM
Once I get the gas tank cleaned out and the rubber brakes lines replaced, it will be ready to go out and eat some pavement. 

Does anyone have any advice on switching to disc brakes?  How much better is the braking and who has the best kit...that truly just switches /bolts on?

I am thinking of replacing the interior carpet, since the musty smell is pretty set in.  Anyone have advice on that?

I will keep all of the original parts, but this car won't be sold, so I may as well get it as driver friendly as reasonably possible.  No A/C will be tough to bear with, in Texas, but I guess I will just have to drive it faster!   :drool5:

For carpet get ahold of ECS on the east coast. They sell the best carpet hands down.  More expensive but you get what you pay for.
http://ecsautomotive.com/
I dont think you'll find it on their web site, need to call.
69 charger r/t Triple Black
   572 HEMI, Passion 5 speed, 4.10 Dana under construction

2014 viper TA

moparstuart

Quote from: DrHemi on October 28, 2012, 10:51:35 PM
I think we all wish our dad's had one of those laying around
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Miller17m

Now if everyone had one then it wouldn't be rare.  Bottom line is...now that I own this , no matter when I need to talk, all I have to do is take a drive and look to the right...