News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Still Want Kids?

Started by Old Moparz, October 19, 2012, 02:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Maybe not?   :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Old Moparz

Undecided?   :D
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Old Moparz

How about now?   :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Old Moparz

Make sure it's what you want.   :o
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Old Moparz

Ask for opinions first.   :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Old Moparz

Ask for help, too.   :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Old Moparz

Buy a kennel cage.  :D
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

69rtse4spd

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Chryco Psycho

Never wanted kids & still don't have them  :eyes:

Tooz 72

Ive got 3 of them and yes they are messy little devils !!   :flame:
but i still love them !!   :2thumbs:

JB400

I'm one to give the kids a break.  I don't have any yet, hope to though.  They're a lot of fun.  Of course, you have to get down to their level and see things with an open mind.  But as far as them making a mess, give me an honest assessment.  Just look at the messes you make.  There is not one person that does physical work and doesn't end up looking like some of these kids.  The messes get bigger as the kid gets older. :2thumbs:

Chargen69

worst thing my seven year old ever did was when he was about 18 months he hide the freaking remote to the cable box.  it took us like two weeks to find that sucker.  Ended up walking around on our knees (his level) before we found it

mrsskip68

I like the ruff jack russell best out of the pics!!!!!  :smilielol: Got two kids= Messiness. And that wont change till their in collage! But i love them anyways!

Green71R/T

My kids taught me a lot of things. Patience,tolerance,and that most messes can be cleaned up with soap,water and a strong gag reflex.

Marck

Quote from: Green71R/T on October 21, 2012, 09:22:45 AM
My kids taught me a lot of things. Patience,tolerance,and that most messes can be cleaned up with soap,water and a strong gag reflex.
:smilielol:
A strong gag reflex is one of the most important aspects of being a parent...  :2thumbs:

PocketThunder

Quote from: Marck on October 22, 2012, 03:05:58 PM
Quote from: Green71R/T on October 21, 2012, 09:22:45 AM
:smilielol:
A strong gag reflex is one of the most important aspects of being a parent...  :2thumbs:

Yep, shit everywhere! 
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

1969chargerrtse

I had kids.  Now I have teens.  Just got into a fight with one of them tonight.  I want kids back. :'(
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

JB400

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on October 24, 2012, 07:25:59 PM
I had kids.  Now I have teens.  Just got into a fight with one of them tonight.  I want kids back. :'(
Should have put bricks on their heads

Darkman

I wouldn't have it any other way!

Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!