News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How Should I Use My 1000th Post?

Started by JB400, October 04, 2012, 03:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How Should I Use My 1000th Post?

Have  fun with Fred
5 (27.8%)
Start a war (Debate)
4 (22.2%)
Confess my sins
5 (27.8%)
Flatter the ladies
1 (5.6%)
Political so it gets locked
3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: October 06, 2012, 03:22:03 PM

skip68

You know this is killing you Stroker400.   Dammm, say something.  Over!   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

Stroker400, the butter is melting, I repeat, the butter is melting.   Over!     
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

He is proving he has far more self control then a select few people on this forum.  :lol:

A383Wing

I think it's more than a "select few"

Bryan

skip68

You guys got something to say to me?   I didn't think so.   :flame:   
I'm the closest thing to God around here so watch it. 

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

A383Wing

Quote from: skip68 on October 05, 2012, 11:38:22 PM
You guys got something to say to me?   I didn't think so.   :flame:   
I'm the closest thing to God around here so watch it. 

keep it up buddy, or I'm calling your boss...aka Mrs. God

Bryan (I got people in higher places than you, Skippy)

Fred

I think stroker got caught up in MMJim's couch and now he can't get off.   :lol:

A383Wing

Quote from: Fred on October 05, 2012, 11:51:05 PM
I think stroker got caught up in MMJim's couch and now he can't get off.   :lol:

I ain't gonna say what I was thinking when I first read that...

skip68

Bryan, I know there's something going on with you and my wife and that's cool.  The way I see it is if it's good enough for me it should be good enough for my buddies.   Just don't expect me to go to the wedding.    :nana:

JB400

Post #999

I'm glad you guys had fun at my expense. :icon_smile_big:  But we're stuck with a damn tie.  So, I either get to pick on Fred or confess my sins.  There's a problem though.  In my time off from posting, I was reading some other threads.  I don't think anyone here qualifies as a preacher.  If any of you are,  I definitely don't want to be the altar boy. :eek2: I think you'd enjoy these confessions better anyway. :drool5:  http://www.fhm.com/girls/true-confessions

I can't pick on Fred either.  You guys done that for me, and now I just feel sorry for the guy. :bawling:  Ok, I'm over it now. :D

I don't think it would be appropriate to start a war, because I'd have to take sides.  I don't want to do that.  This world is screwed up enough; we don't need it on here as well.  I'd rather promote world peace.

This is post #999; Herman Cain's  tax program. Having two posts back to back wouldn't be right.  Besides, 999 translates into no no no  :nono: :nono: :nono: in some language.

I can't flatter the ladies.  I think most of them are married anyway.  Besides,  I thought of them, they should be flattered.

For those that wanted to see Sophia, http://shine.yahoo.com/the-thread/-sofia-vergara-on-evolving-style-her-modern-family-baby-bump-and-her-infamous-red-carpet-emergency.html

I could post something Charger related, but you'd have to be Dodge material http://jalopnik.com/5704643/buy-a-1970-dodge-charger-500-get-a-hotter-girlfriend  I don't think your wives would like that too much.  Or, is that how you got your wives.  

Well, that takes care of the results on the poll, I'll just resort to plan B

nvrbdn

oh good. plan "B". thats a great idea. why didnt we think of plan "B"?....................yep, that would be the answer. covert to plan "B" and have it at that.............................. :scratchchin: ...............................................

....................hey, what the heck is plan "B"?  :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

A383Wing

comes before plan "C" which I think we may get to and beyond

Bryan

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on October 06, 2012, 03:50:48 PM
Post #999

I can't pick on Fred either.  You guys done that for me, and now I just feel sorry for the guy. :bawling:  

Thankyou  :cheers:

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on October 06, 2012, 03:50:48 PM
Post #999

Ok, I'm over it now. :D

Thankyou   :cheers:

nvrbdn

well, the first month is in and over. and 1000 posts was a breeze for you. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House