News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wheels and tires for tuners

Started by Ghoste, September 13, 2012, 08:08:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

Quote from: Ghoste on September 14, 2012, 06:46:47 AM
So the extreme camber thing aside, whats the idea with the rim too wide for the tire look like the photo in the second reply to this thread?  Is that just a variation on the theme?  They aren't trying to emulate something else with that look are they, its just something one niche of the hobby think looks cool?
I think someone was too cheap to buy the right tires for the wheels.

67tbird

On the extreme camber cars they need to add extra gear that turns one drive wheel the opposite direction to make it spin like a top.
P R N D H(url)what the pax will be doing! :lol:

Fred

Quote from: Cooter on September 14, 2012, 06:37:07 AM
As with many of the tuner crazes, this one seem to be stupid as well..Nothing new here, move along. We've already wasted WAY too much time on these tards. Those mods will get them killed one day and the rest of the God fearing automotive world will be done with them soon enough.

As long as they don't kill anyone else in the process.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Ghoste

Quote from: 67tbird on September 14, 2012, 06:35:44 PM
On the extreme camber cars they need to add extra gear that turns one drive wheel the opposite direction to make it spin like a top.
P R N D H(url)what the pax will be doing! :lol:

You should build it, you just may be onto a serious tuner money making idea there.

BigBlackDodge

Hmmmmmmmmmm........I've seen this done before...............

Ahh..............yes!

BBD

Ghoste

Lol, I wwonder if that was their inspiration? :lol: