News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona spotted in Walnut Creek CA

Started by Ryan, November 06, 2012, 09:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan

Looks just like "Angrier" to me. Thought mike lived in NYC?

69 charger r/t Triple Black
   572 HEMI, Passion 5 speed, 4.10 Dana under construction

2014 viper TA

1974dodgecharger

think he his in Cali now...read on this blog that he was trying to get accustomed to Cali life and had a pic of his two chargers in a garage and talked about how he loves the open roads out west.

bull

Last I heard he was in California now. But hey, the car has wheels. It can move to different states. :D

1974dodgecharger

you should of stopped and asked who it was and you probably would of met someone famous  :2thumbs:

Rolling_Thunder

Mike moved up to the Bay area a few months back...        :2thumbs:
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

DC_1

johnnycharger

Yes. He moved to Walnut Sheik. I didn't know we had so many bay area members!

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

NYCMille

Yep, that was me. I was at the Ford dealer (YIKES!) I actually own '13 Mustang GT, but the service manager there owns a '69 General Lee so I was there comparing notes LOL!

If there are members out near me hit me up. I generally drive both cars at least once or twice a week...

Daytona Guy

Quote from: NYCMille on November 07, 2012, 01:33:57 AM
Yep, that was me. I was at the Ford dealer (YIKES!) I actually own '13 Mustang GT, but the service manager there owns a '69 General Lee so I was there comparing notes LOL!

If there are members out near me hit me up. I generally drive both cars at least once or twice a week...

Hey SanFranMike, I mean NYCMike, If you come North, or I go South, we need to meet up. Love to see your Daytona.

Dane

Ryan

Quote from: NYCMille on November 07, 2012, 01:33:57 AM

Ya my buddy works there and showed me the pic.... I said "hey I know that car!"

Would love to check out your cars someday. I live about 20 min from you.
69 charger r/t Triple Black
   572 HEMI, Passion 5 speed, 4.10 Dana under construction

2014 viper TA

hemi68charger

:2thumbs:

Now, that's something you don't see every day.........  :icon_smile_big:  Unless...............
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Rolling_Thunder

Well just got my PCM back from Squire - give me a month or so to finish up the bugs then we'll meet up somewhere before I ship out so
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

NYCMille

I was thinking about that Pleasanton show - odds are I'll be there Sunday if the works out! Definitely looking forward to seeing some west coast members.

WHITE AND RED 69

Sunday? All the cool guys are going Saturday. I think we need to get all the bay area mopars out for a cruise soon.  :cheers:
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

pullrock

Bay Area cruise sounds good, count me in!

Eric

NYCMille

I would love to hit Saturday, but I think the Red Bull Flugtag is on Saturday at McCovey Cove.

johnnycharger

Good times! I will be there Sat am, but I won't have the Charger with me.... 

RAC95054

Welcome to the Bay Area, Mike.  Lots of Mopar guys/shows in this area, if you haven't learned that already. I'm down in Santa Clara, which is the home of the Mopar Alley club.  Great show at Ohlone College every June (first Sunday... although rumor was the venue may change in 2013).  Be sure to go to that one!

-Russ
Play: Work that you enjoy doing for nothing.   -Evan Esar