News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DAYTONA WING

Started by cdr, September 10, 2012, 08:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Indygenerallee

Geeze at that price Dane's wings are a steal, Thank God I got one!
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Ghoste

Ouch!  If you gotta have it though cuz they aren't exactly falling out of trees.

Aero426

Considering what he wants for a bent Daytona hood and fender, I am not surprised.

A383Wing

wonder where the car went?

Aero426

Quote from: A383Wing on September 10, 2012, 08:54:44 PM
wonder where the car went?

The car the fenders and hood came from Tim's F6 car, now down under.   

A383Wing

Quote from: Aero426 on September 10, 2012, 10:30:37 PM
The car the fenders and hood came from Tim's F6 car, now down under.   

came from or went to??

Bryan

Mytur Binsdirti

The exchange rate for Canadian money = $650.00 so that's really not that bad.    ;)

odcics2

I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Ghoste

And the exchange rate runs so close to par these days and changes so quickly that it could go the other way an equal amount by the time you go to complete the deal.

62 Max

Really not that much call for it,says it's a Hemi wing so I guess that lets the other Daytona's out !! :-\

odcics2

Well, we all know that Hemi Daytona wings were hollow and 440 Daytona wings were solid!   Obviously, a much more limited market...  :smilielol: 
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.