News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Super bird

Started by 1BAD68, September 09, 2012, 03:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patronus

Dudes! Cerealously?  Daytona 100%
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

JB400

Quote from: Patronus on September 11, 2012, 10:30:42 PM
Dudes! Cerealously?  Daytona 100%
Let me guess, just got done eating breakfast, right?

FJ5WING

wingless now, but still around.

62 Max

Owners choice is all that matters,what anyone else likes makes no difference !!   ;D

1969chargerrtse

I did a post on a Superbird in my town that still sits on deflated original Goodyears molding away.  I drove by the house last month and peeked in the garage.  It's still there. Original miles and orange paint with under 20k on it, just getting molded.  What a shame.  Pisto grip to boot. :brickwall:  She took the fender tag off and hid it.  My friend said this is the type of car that one day will be bought with the house when it's for sale and she's gone.  The car will get posted online and sold, and no one will ever know where the fender tag is?  It'll get thrown out with paper and boxes during the clean up.  :'(   But I know where it is. :icon_smile_big:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.