News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Seat covers at Year One same as Legendary?

Started by Dino, August 31, 2012, 08:14:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

Now they have a 25 % off sale it may be worth checking it out although I would love to get the SE front buckets and for whatever reason Year One is about $300 more for a set than Legendary.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Ghoste

Dino

I guess it doesn't matter.  YO is so damn expensive even with the sale it's still more expensive than Legendary.   :rotz:

I'll wait for a sale at Legendary or Dante's. 
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Ghoste

And they both routinely have them.  Better shipping rates too.

Troy

Dante always has a discount for anything over 1,000 (and those SE seat covers are likely to push you over the edge). Check our Group Buys section and also Moparts to see if there's a permanent coupon code (I can't remember). Legendary typically has a sale in January I believe.

I don't buy anything from Year One unless they have an exclusive (ex. dash wiring harnesses). Even with the sale you generally only save enough money to cover their crazy shipping prices.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Ghoste

Legendary have other promotions through the year as well but you could always just ring them up and ask. 

charger_fan_4ever

A vote for Dante

I got his kit with seat covers/door panels/headliner/carpet.

Great service for shipping to Canauk land too boot.