News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rob's ongoing slow restoration process of his 69 charger R/T SE

Started by 1969chargerrtse, October 15, 2007, 05:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Ghoste on July 23, 2012, 08:12:41 PM
I hope it goes better than when the Charger came to you from e bay.
Yeah, well this one I will see and drive before I hand over the loot.  Plus there is a difference from a Charger that was 40 years old and taken apart a 100 times and re sold sight unseen, compared to a 8k car owned by the original owner and part of his collection.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

1969chargerrtse

What a waste though. He paid close to 40k with the SLP kit and drove it 8k miles and then sold it for almost half the original cost.  

After I wrote this I remembered he's going through a divorce. That sucks.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

1969chargerrtse

Got my plate today.  :boogie:  I found out it used to be my boss's plate.  He's a big Pontiac guy.  Small world.

TUFCAT

I love that plate!  :2thumbs:  Its a beautiful car. Enjoy it  :yesnod:

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: TUFCAT on August 20, 2012, 10:10:07 PM
I love that plate!  :2thumbs:  Its a beautiful car. Enjoy it  :yesnod:
Once again it was your idea. :2thumbs:  How you making out with your car?

TUFCAT

Still waiting for hagerty to determine how much of the car needs to be painted.

I got a really nice bumper from Stephens Performance though...  :yesnod: