News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

First charger what do you think

Started by lando12, August 01, 2012, 07:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lando12

Oh yeah I tried finding a 69 with no luck at all, then this 68 came alon so I jumped on it...but I wouldnt mind trading someday for a 69 or converting this one..more pictures coming soon...when I get ripin into the car I'll be sure to keep a look out for that tag...

myk

Quote from: lando12 on August 04, 2012, 06:18:39 PM
Oh yeah I tried finding a 69 with no luck at all, then this 68 came alon so I jumped on it...but I wouldnt mind trading someday for a 69 or converting this one..more pictures coming soon...when I get ripin into the car I'll be sure to keep a look out for that tag...

Ironic.  I looked for a '68 for as long as I could wait (best year of the 2nd Gen IMO) then jumped on my '69 that came along.  A couple of weeks later a beautiful '68 came along... :eek2:

JMF

nvrbdn

i had a blue 68 with white vinyl roof and white interior when in high school. tried to find a 68 and jumped when my 70 came along. the 68 was my first choice, but love my 70 now. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Troy

Quote from: charge69 on August 01, 2012, 08:38:32 PM
That is a nice-looking Charger at first glance. How nice is the interior? Does it currently run and drive well. From one of the few pics you posted, it looks like I can see headrests. If so, you do not have the correct seats installed right now but, what shape are they in? I really don't know much about the market right now but I gotta think you paid around normal market price for it if my questions are answered with the right answers.
Headrests were optional in 68.

I have a car nearly identical to this one: QQ1, white vinyl top, black interior (with headrests!), 4-speed - except mine's an R/T so it has a 440 and a Dana.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.