News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopar Essentials - Saint Catharines, ON

Started by Shakey, May 07, 2007, 07:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shakey

I stopped by Mopar Essentials last Thursday night to pick up my wiper motor.  I met Rick and we spent some time talking about wiper motors, the rebuild process and cars in general.  Rick has a '70 Roadrunner 440 that was recently restored and also a SubLime '70 Challenger T/A that he has owned for 34 years and is all original.  Saw some photos of these cars and they look real nice!

Mopar Essentials is Rick's company that he started a few years back and although he specializes in wiper motors, he does a lot more than that.  He restores headlight motors for the first generation Chargers, as well as the ones used on the '70 Chargers.  He also does heater / blower motors as well as brakes boosters with a plating process that looks great.

Contact Rick if you have any questions about his services.  Service is prompt, courteous & professional.

http://www.wiperman.homestead.com/

Included is a photo of my restored wiper motor (I know you folks have seen these before as I am not the first member here to deal with him) as well as a few photos from some of the items has has completed that are ready to ship out.  Also included is a copy of a flyer and the installation instructions that came with my motor.

Shakey

mikepmcs

Sweet,
That guy really does nice work!  Almost as good as you. :icon_smile_cool:

Thanks for the pics and information.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

JeepGuy

Is Rick still doing wiper motor overhauls, or has he called it quits?  Anyone else doing these overhauls?

70 sublime

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

birdsandbees

1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

70 sublime

I was more going with is any one else doing them
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green